11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Anyone want to help me out if your store still has a size 13 in the Chicagos and you could cop for me and ship to me? PM me.

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by marqueemark

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

damm...crazy how i can't afford 1 pair n you can get all those...
embarassed.gif

congrats

WOW..thats a lot man.. save up some $ for the big day 11 & 12 cdp..
roll.gif

ill have that same pic up, but with 11's an 12' all over my ugly %!+ couch come dec 26th!

YUP.......MINES GONE LOOK LIKE THIS...MAYBE MORE..

cea1514fc30c502eccfebf885a7d802e8674cb8.pjpg

well i went to go check a store yesterday and they still had all three colorways
this was the info i got yesterday:
12,9,8,8.5 motorsports
7.5-9.5 10.5-12 13 chicagos
8.5 8 10 9 11-12 13 uncs

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by marqueemark

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

damm...crazy how i can't afford 1 pair n you can get all those...
embarassed.gif

congrats

WOW..thats a lot man.. save up some $ for the big day 11 & 12 cdp..
roll.gif

ill have that same pic up, but with 11's an 12' all over my ugly %!+ couch come dec 26th!

YUP.......MINES GONE LOOK LIKE THIS...MAYBE MORE..

cea1514fc30c502eccfebf885a7d802e8674cb8.pjpg

word. as soon as i step into the store, doods like, "hold on - i'll go get the cart."

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^for the last time the only sz 13s were released overseas in the motorsports. you will hafta pay a grip to get a pair very hard to come by

I read a few post back that some stores actually got them in the U.S, but VERY limited #'s. The majority went to Canada when they were released a month or2 months ago. In any case, size 13's are out there and I want a pair.
grin.gif

nah, i even asked when they brought em out. dood said they ain't have any. sorry man. if i come across a pair - ill look out for ya.

nah, i even asked when they brought em out. dood said they ain't have any. sorry man. if i come across a pair - ill look out for ya.

nice avatar bro.. is that for real.. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE..

Hoops thats a rumor no one has even posted a size 13 on ebay or a picture of one up here that they got from the store....
aka us didnt get any

yessir!

an about them size 13's - i couldnt get ANY colorways in a 13. not just the motorsports. dont know if it was just that store, but 13's are lookintough to come by

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

anyone get a shipping confirmation from FC yet?

That's what I'm waiting on...I better get my pairs.
mad.gif

I'm waiting on mine as well. Those waiting on FC should start getting emails tomorrow at the earliest.

i saw them in person and i get what people meant by "i wish they used tumbled leather". These were around so i guess i can decide if i want any ofthem

yessir!

an about them size 13's - i couldnt get ANY colorways in a 13. not just the motorsports. dont know if it was just that store, but 13's are lookin tough to come by
It is true that there were no size 13 in the Wizards colorway, but the other 2 CW did go up to 13. I am pretty mad about that too, the Wizardswere my favorite pair coming out. I guess I will have to get a Canada release

Back
Top Bottom