11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

still missin the bulls cw but hopefully wednesday there will be a late shipment...i saw a 13 in the uni blus but none in the motorsports...

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

ay man where did u cop in boston??^^^

I got ,mine too lol..... i VERY HAPPY WITH THESE...... I WANNA GET More......

I actually drove to Salem, NH for them. Expressions downtown had them though. I'm sure Bodega got them too.
woww u went to salem to get them...
ohwell.gif
Concepts put them out yesterday. the day after thanksgiving.... But i dont think Bodega sells Jordans...

Yeah I got some connects in Salem that held all 3 for me in my size. What a rough day though lol Went to bed at 1 after copping all 3 from flightclub, woke up at 430 to get a laptop for my girl from office depot. Then drove straight to Salem to cop the 3 that they saved for me. Got home at 11, passed out for 2 hours and went to work 2-10
sick.gif
<--is what I looked like all day
laugh.gif

Bodega sells jordans. I was there 2 weeks ago and they had the bred strap ones (sold out
mad.gif
) and all 3 colorways of the 23's.

oh well i didnt go to bodega for a while. i think i might check it out. i think i might have to double up on all 3.

Yo big ups to the person who put me onto the spot in K-Town!! With all this "pack" biz and moto or wiz....i guess JB droped the ball, as where is thecolor for the fourth team he officially played on?...Im lookin for those "Toon Squad" editions lol.

Picked up the UNC and Chicago colorways no problem. Still looking for Motorsports/Wizards colorway in a size 12. Anyone??

i found more stocks of motorsports all sizes are still in stock, bad thing is its in NDC United Kingdom & they dont ship to US.. IT SUCKS..
i tried to call nikestore to place a order for this on size 13 US/12 UK but the rep said he cant place it, its unclear why, he said for security purposes theydont ship to US.. what kind of system is that.. here is the link.. its good thing if you know somebody to pull it out for you.. IT SUCKS..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-211185/pgid-176159http://store.nike.com/ind...00/pid-211185/pgid-176159

damn i got my hopes up so high when i clicked your post marqueemark... i didnt bother reading the post at first haha

I got chicago yesterday from the 1 mall around me thathad all three, after striking out a 2 malls they only had 2 left. I kept think about how these are the end of an era the last real Air Jordan to drop so I wentback today for the Wiz/MS, they still some left, but the white/red were about out. I like the chi's best.

The Qualty is not as good as the Black Stealths I put the reds on and there is a samll slight crease after 1 wear.I'm glad I coped them I just wish is was reg leater on the front not patten leater which JB has play out.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

so the UK got up to size 16 in us and the us didnt even get up to 13 weird....
Maybe, they are having a problem with those sizes and they will have them available soon, but whoi knows

Dawm I only got a pair of CHICAGO XX3 but I want a second pair
Im Looking for the UNC and CHICAGO XX3 in sz 13looking 4 trade

it would be game over if JB gave us a brown/tan colorway for the xx3! just wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by marqueemark

i found more stocks of motorsports all sizes are still in stock, bad thing is its in NDC United Kingdom & they dont ship to US.. IT SUCKS..
i tried to call nikestore to place a order for this on size 13 US/12 UK but the rep said he cant place it, its unclear why, he said for security purposes they dont ship to US.. what kind of system is that.. here is the link.. its good thing if you know somebody to pull it out for you.. IT SUCKS..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-211185/pgid-176159http://store.nike.com/ind...00/pid-211185/pgid-176159

You think that they'll end up shipping a lot of them over here to the US?

Originally Posted by GZA73

it would be game over if JB gave us a brown/tan colorway for the xx3! just wishful thinking.

Are you serious ... I dont think that would be a good look , well at least I wouldnt like them .

I know that some of the recent attempts have not worked, but look at the mocha 3s and olive 9s and wheat 13s. If done right it can be beuatiful1

Originally Posted by Executive76

I still can't find a pair of sz 9.5 Motorsports for a decent price
tired.gif

PM me tomorrow. I will make some calls in the morning. Someone will have a 9.5 still.

I went to my mall like at 8 am this past Friday. I think I was probably the first person to cop the XX3s. I was stuck between the Chis and the Motorsports. Imade my choice due to the fact I have too many black/white/red shoes. I think the Motorsports are the better out of the 3
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom