11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

just got back from footlocker in time square and they have all the colors and not sure about sizes.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Mine came in today from eBay. Got them under retail after Live Cashback.

Amazing shoes, seeing them in person makes them 10x hotter.

2w3dmqd.jpg
nerd.gif
Are those the foamposites that are supposed to be coming out soon for 150?

FYI, for those who bought them off ebay...

And I'm only speaking for the Motorsports because only the States had all three, Asian countries and Canadian releases DO NOT COME WITH ADOG TAG.

The only ones that come with a dog tag are US releases of UNC, Chicago and Motorsports (I resent from calling them the Wizards)

Be cautious and becareful !

WHY do you resent calling them Wizards?

Washington Wizards
. . . an NBA team in the USA, hence we only get the tags'?

Or do you think they planned on calling them MS, but then they wanted to drop the other colors, so they did a "Team Pack"?

What do you guys think?

I was planning to get the Wizard CW when I first saw the pic a month or two ago, not feeling the chicago nor the unc. I even thought about skipping the WizardCW after I saw the pic of the XI XII CDP thinking of saving some money so I can get more 11/12 package. I went to the Mall Friday afternoon, not intent to buyany sneakers, I totally forgot it's the release date of these 23s. I walk by footlocker and damn, they are on display...the real thing looks 10x hotterthan photo. I mean it, 10x hotter. And the one which caught my eyes were UNCs (which was my least favorite among the three), not the Wizard. I was like ok,I'll just get the UNC and call it a day. While I was waiting for the guy to get my size. I was checking out the other 2 cw and by the time he got me thoseUNCs, I told him might as well bring out the CHis and the Wizards. What do you know...they are too nice to pass up and I end up buying all three CW. I like thequality and really fell in love with the color combo, this release really surprised me when I see them in person. Seriously, these 3 color ways make the 23sone of my favorite Jordans of all time. Right with the IIIs Vs and XIs.

I've been very disappointed about the quality of the CDPs that I got this year, I don't know what kind of leather (if they call it so) the V and theIII were made of. They are so hard and even creased in a weird way. But these 3 xx3 are more like it, definitely not regret after copping them!

If you live in the Atlanta metro area, southlake mall's footaction has all three colors and the footlocker has the chicago & unc colors. I just sawthem today and they look pretty good.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I was planning to get the Wizard CW when I first saw the pic a month or two ago, not feeling the chicago nor the unc. I even thought about skipping the Wizard CW after I saw the pic of the XI XII CDP thinking of saving some money so I can get more 11/12 package. I went to the Mall Friday afternoon, not intent to buy any sneakers, I totally forgot it's the release date of these 23s. I walk by footlocker and damn, they are on display...the real thing looks 10x hotter than photo. I mean it, 10x hotter. And the one which caught my eyes were UNCs (which was my least favorite among the three), not the Wizard. I was like ok, I'll just get the UNC and call it a day. While I was waiting for the guy to get my size. I was checking out the other 2 cw and by the time he got me those UNCs, I told him might as well bring out the CHis and the Wizards. What do you know...they are too nice to pass up and I end up buying all three CW. I like the quality and really fell in love with the color combo, this release really surprised me when I see them in person. Seriously, these 3 color ways make the 23s one of my favorite Jordans of all time. Right with the IIIs Vs and XIs.

I've been very disappointed about the quality of the CDPs that I got this year, I don't know what kind of leather (if they call it so) the V and the III were made of. They are so hard and even creased in a weird way. But these 3 xx3 are more like it, definitely not regret after copping them!
yup,
i was wizards all the way until i saw the unc in person.
the blue pops on the uncs.

SOLEFRESH.COM just bumped the price of the Wizards to $350.00!!! Glad i got mine while they were still $230.00.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Eastbay just took my money (I had a 12/2 backorder date) anyone else?
nerd.gif

Eastbay's been saying that since it released at midnight last Friday, don't worry about it.

Originally Posted by BCO3000

nerd.gif

Eastbay's been saying that since it released at midnight last Friday, don't worry about it.
I understand that. I'm just asking if anyone else who had a backorder had the money drawn from their account yet.
grin.gif

i saw all 3 in person today at footlocker and im so glad i got both the wizard's and UNC's. the chicago's dont do anything for me. the other 2 werethe ones that caught my eyes. ill be wearing the UNC's for sure. the blue really pops and looks nice. ill be storing the wizards for awhile. easily thebest 2 XX3's (minus maybe the titaniums). And the UNC's will be in my top 5 jordans of all time

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

are these 3 the last colors of the 23s or will there be more?

i really wish they would drop those chris paul pe's...the back and carolina ones he's been wearing lately!!!

damn can anyone find me a size 10.5 or 11 in unc and wizards and Ship em to me? All I can get is the chi color. Damn suspended license kept me from gettingthese on release date.

^^ Agreed. The black/blue and white/blue PE XX3s are killin it! I'd be on them joints with the quickness.

Originally Posted by BCO3000

nerd.gif

I understand that. I'm just asking if anyone else who had a backorder had the money drawn from their account yet.
grin.gif

Yep, I can confirm this since my lady had the funds withdrawn tonight for the Chi XX3s.

mine finally came in today. My good friend hooked me up! Props to my brother from another mother in Vegas!

3077020942_f3d4b60d70_o.jpg
3076188261_c8b579e3f3_o.jpg
3076188087_858d275b6a_o.jpg

For me it was never a question...the Wizards/Motorsports were the top choice since day one. The UNC's second..and third to me was the Chicago. I am veryhappy with these bad boys. The trouble is figuring out when to wear them and with what!

Originally Posted by m1b5p

There giving me the run around both nike and niketown. Im missing my Wizards aka motorsports dog tag and am going to begin emailing everyday until I get my replacement if you guys want in here's the link http://nike-store.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nike_store.cfg/php/enduser/ask.phphttp://nike-store.custhel...e.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php
I know ill probably get bashed for this but I think $200 is a high sum of money and if anyone paid that much they should atleast get there dog tag.

I E-Mailed them just to get a good laugh when I read their +%%%#+*! response
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

FYI, for those who bought them off ebay...

And I'm only speaking for the Motorsports because only the States had all three, Asian countries and Canadian releases DO NOT COME WITH A DOG TAG.

The only ones that come with a dog tag are US releases of UNC, Chicago and Motorsports (I resent from calling them the Wizards)

Be cautious and becareful !

damn it would have been worth it to wait to get the dog tag from the motor sports i try and get a tag some way

Back
Top Bottom