11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by Hugo

For the people of DMV they still have all 3 colorway of the XX3 at DTLR
which DTLR are you referring to? prolly one in MD huh?

More than likely at the DTLR in PG Plaza.....
yea i went there saturday and they didnt have a 9.5 - 10 of none of the colors.... definitely not a FSR there.

he's got to be talking about pg plaza because they are one of only two places that got this release the other being arundel mills

at pg plaza shoe city and dtlr got them 4 sure and had all three colorways. i am not sure if any other store in pg plaza got them.
arundel mills , footlocker got them and had the unc's and the Chicago's

there was no other places in Maryland that i know of that got this release and i check everywhere.
even hot spots like security mall , mondawmin mall and Columbia mall (which got the titaniums) didn't get this release
which is very hard to believe because they always get all the hot new jordan releases.

For those that had a backorder on eastbay:

JRDN XX3-BK/RD/WH 18376061 11.0 184.99 1 0 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

Seems as though eastbay is coming through...for once.

^^
pimp.gif

Finishline.com has the FSR restock on all 3 up, probably won't get it if you order, at least I never have
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Finishline.com has the FSR restock on all 3 up, probably won't get it if you order, at least I never have
mad.gif

i have never had a problem with finishline when they re-stock their stuff..happened with the all-star xx3's and the 6/17 CDP..

btw..i did order the wizards in a size 12...looks like that size is gone now..hopefully i can maintain my winning streak of getting shoes when they re-stock
ohwell.gif

my bad i forgot to say it. its the 1 in PG Plaza in hyattsville, MD they got all 3 colorway from sz 9.5 n up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

he's got to be talking about pg plaza because they are one of only two places that got this release the other being arundel mills

at pg plaza shoe city and dtlr got them 4 sure and had all three colorways. i am not sure if any other store in pg plaza got them.
arundel mills , footlocker got them and had the unc's and the Chicago's

there was no other places in Maryland that i know of that got this release and i check everywhere.
even hot spots like security mall , mondawmin mall and Columbia mall (which got the titaniums) didn't get this release
which is very hard to believe because they always get all the hot new jordan releases.
didnt see this post. yea the 1 in PG Plaza ima bout 2 go cop the motorsports ryt now

^^ good to hear jordan23collecta

by any chance did you just order from the re-stock? hopefully you can get your pair(s) also!

P.S. make sure you use live.com cashback, i got $18.50 back in my account already
wink.gif

mad.gif
Thanks man, just ordered a 10.5 in the Wizards. The last time I ordered 23's from Finishline (Allstars) I never got'em, so I'm notgetting my hopes up for these. But it's worth a shot.

Just spoke with a Nikestore.com rep on the phone. I was wondering why my order still said processing. She told me that they were closed Fri-Sun for theholidays and the order is waiting in the warehouse to be shipped out mon-thursday. BONUS! cuz I was starting to get worried even though I received shippingconfirmation after I placed the order.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

^^ good to hear jordan23collecta

by any chance did you just order from the re-stock? hopefully you can get your pair(s) also!

P.S. make sure you use live.com cashback, i got $18.50 back in my account already
wink.gif
actually I did place an order, but I'm not keeping my hopes up on it.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

mad.gif
Thanks man, just ordered a 10.5 in the Wizards. The last time I ordered 23's from Finishline (Allstars) I never got'em, so I'm not getting my hopes up for these. But it's worth a shot.

no problem, yeah worth a shot, but I see we're going for the same size though...hopefully one of us gets it
happy.gif

^ Well I gave Finish Line a shot as well - ordered the UNCs and Wizards. We'll see what happens.

THANK YOU JEBUS!!!

ns_nav.gif

December 2, 2008SHIP CONFIRMATION
[table][tr][td]
Dear Jon,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. The following has been shipped and is on its way.

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships.

For more information on your order, or if you have a question about returns, please call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453). Please do not respond to this email.

Your FEDEX tracking number(s) for this shipment is: xxxxxxxxxx

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

x

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
grey_top.gif

Ship to:
xxxxxx

Shipping Method: Two Day Air

Order#: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]xxxxxxx[/color]
Order Date: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]11/28/2008[/color]
grey_bottom.gif

[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Style:[/td] [td]Item Description:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]318376-061[/td] [td]Air Jordan XX3 Men's Basketball Shoe
Black/Varsity Red-White
Size: 13
1 @ $185.00 Each ($185.00)

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]318376-041[/td] [td]Air Jordan XX3 Men's Basketball Shoe
Black/University Blue-White
Size: 13
1 @ $185.00 Each ($185.00)
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

mad.gif
Thanks man, just ordered a 10.5 in the Wizards. The last time I ordered 23's from Finishline (Allstars) I never got'em, so I'm not getting my hopes up for these. But it's worth a shot.

no problem, yeah worth a shot, but I see we're going for the same size though...hopefully one of us gets it
happy.gif
Well I had an 11, but after I put in my CC info and went to confirm the order, it told me it wasn't available anymore. Went back and saw a10.5 was still available so I snagged it. Maybe there were more 10.5's, that's why we were both able to order. We shall see. But knowing Finishline,neither of us will get it!

But here's to hoping we both do
pimp.gif

Looks like there's close to a FSR still left for the UNC/CHI colorways. Good luck!

aight, were 4 days post-release. everyone who was gonna pick up, get theirs? or at least have them on the way?

Back
Top Bottom