11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by Hugo

For the people of DMV they still have all 3 colorway of the XX3 at DTLR
which DTLR are you referring to? prolly one in MD huh?

More than likely at the DTLR in PG Plaza.....

he's got to be talking about pg plaza because they are one of only two places that got this release the other being arundel mills

at pg plaza shoe city and dtlr got them 4 sure and had all three colorways. i am not sure if any other store in pg plaza got them.
arundel mills , footlocker got them and had the unc's and the Chicago's

there was no other places in Maryland that i know of that got this release and i check everywhere.
even hot spots like security mall , mondawmin mall and Columbia mall (which got the titaniums) didn't get this release
which is very hard to believe because they always get all the hot new jordan releases.
St. Charles Mall in Waldorf also got all three colors. had em all day. Actually, I didn't pick up my Motorsports until that evening after Igot off work, for once they came through for me. Guess nobody knew they were getting them

Originally Posted by mjordan23

I'm praying for an Eastbay or NDC restock
frown.gif

Me too but I doubt they well ....

Anybody looking for a pair, go to FINISHLINE.COM!

They have a near FSR on the Chicago's AND UNC's. They have smaller sizes in the Wizards.

I ordered around 10:50am and just got shipment confirmation. Finishline actually came through.
eek.gif

So to whoever ordered this morning from the restock, check your email for shipping confirmation. For anyone else that wants a pair, hit up finishline.com.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

They have a near FSR on the Chicago's AND UNC's. They have smaller sizes in the Wizards.

I ordered around 10:50am and just got shipment confirmation. Finishline actually came through.
eek.gif

So to whoever ordered this morning from the restock, check your email for shipping confirmation. For anyone else that wants a pair, hit up finishline.com.

mad.gif
I ordered before you and I didn't get a shippingconfirm, FNL has no love for me on these restocks
frown.gif
ohwell

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

eek.gif

mad.gif
I ordered before you and I didn't get a shipping confirm, FNL has no love for me on these restocks
frown.gif
oh well
For real? Damn, you're the one who first posted about the restock. That ain't right
smh.gif

Keep your fingers crossed, Karma owes you one

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

eek.gif

mad.gif
I ordered before you and I didn't get a shipping confirm, FNL has no love for me on these restocks
frown.gif
oh well
For real? Damn, you're the one who first posted about the restock. That ain't right
smh.gif

Keep your fingers crossed, Karma owes you one

I read that is random or something like that on when it checks stores, so you probably hit a store that had it first and mine hasn't hit one yet....but ifI don't wind up with it, no biggie, giving back to the NT community........

i thought these were supposed to be limited but this was one of the easiest cop's all year and it seams like there was more then enough to go around

the only problem that people are having is with the size 13's but other then that no problem

^^thx for the heads up on FNL
anybody got wizard size10 wnts to trade with a size9.5? please PM me
thx!
i need a size 10, but only able to cop a size 9.5...

i really cant believe some of you have to pay these obscene prices. These are so available out here i'm surprised.

these are THE most annoying shoes to get... i checked every hour online on fnl.com for last two days and today i had early classes so i couldnt get online andthen they decide to show up..........i want a damn 10.5/11 motorsports/wizards

Back
Top Bottom