11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

i talked to sole-locker also and he said that his shoe connection is the one who got the info about 2,298 pairs. now i don't know how true it is and to myknowledge
he is the only person that came up with this info but , what is really getting me is the release is 2 weeks away and nobody has any info about how limited theyreally are , he's the only one

i find it hard to believe that this close to the shoes dropping and we still don't have any real infomation about the true number's of each colorway.it makes me think that he could be right because i don't see anybody with a true conformation on the shoes to prove him wrong and you would think thisclose to release that a few people would have some
solid info, something about the shoes anything like what stores will have all three pairs , will the shoes be released everywhere or certain colorways incertain area's , how many
pairs will there be of each colorway, etc etc. these are things we need to know and it seams like nobody does.

so it comes down to should we believe one person (sole-locker) who says he knows the number is 2,298 or should we listen to what other people are thinkingmight happen

it's a toss up but , i will say if this number is true and it apply's for each colorway then there will be alot of mad people come release day and ihope i'm not one of them.....peace

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

these shoes are so nice........bout time jb did it right
i just sent you a message poofyo101
hope you can help me put

and you are right these shoes are fire , all three pairs

^^i aint buildin hype, saw it and posted hopin sombody would come on here and say they aint limited coz i need this cw bad!

Wrong information sole-whatever has no idea what they are talking about!!!! You can triple that number for the Bulls CW. I trust my Nike connects more thansomeone who isn't part of the company. Two weeks and it will be game on. Got mine on lock already. You can quote me on that!

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

THESE ARE COMING OUT IN PLENTY. THESE ARE NOT LIMITED. BABY J ALL BUT CONFIRMED IT.

STOP BUILDING HYPE!!!

I second that .... They should be everywhere if needed ... I just want them Motorsports for sure .

I will definitely get a few pair of each in my size.
happy.gif

Those are sick but $185
sick.gif
... I would wait until this go on sale on myarea and get it later... I gotta go focus on CDP 11/12
pimp.gif

Motorsports XX3 already released in the Philippines, Asia and in Australia. They had enough stocks for everyone. I don't see a reason why they would makeit so rare for their biggest market, North America. It just would not make sense.

well that sounds good and you are right , why would they make enough to go around in other places and not here it just doesn't make sense.

Might be coppinq the "motorsports" but imo they are overrated,
i meanthey nice, but not as much as everyone is sweatinq them.

Originally Posted by lilbert08

Those are sick but $185
sick.gif
... I would wait until this go on sale on my area and get it later... I gotta go focus on CDP 11/12
pimp.gif

yeah 185 plus tax is so much to drop

Does anyone know if we are going to get the carolina blue and chicagos here in canada? (we already did get the motorsports)

Back
Top Bottom