11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

smokin.gif
These colorways are beautiful. Still lookin' to pick up my first pair of XX3s

Just for anyone who may not know the deal yet. I just spoke with my Finishline hookup who is a manager at one of the Tampa stores. They are not an urbanaccount and are getting 8 motorsports (7 after mine) 12 of the Bulls, and 12 of the UNC's. I got him holding the Motorsport's and Im trying to talkmyself into those Chicago's. I have been hunting for this shoe like the XIII altitude's a few years ago and im so glad I dont have to hunt anymore. Nowto move on to December 26th...............................

Call your local finishline and ask if they have been billed for them yet. Ask for a manager

all those who don't know, THESE ARE LIMITED (production numbers wise). If you need a hook-up, hit me at [email protected]. My spot got themyesterday!!! They only got 9 Motosports, 15 Chicago's, and 15 UNC's.......WOW, that's like nothing!!!

Nino

^^^cuz I just said that. I dont know about ya'll but i'd much rather get my %#+ from a retail store. Check ya'll Finishline almost all are gettingALL 3. And not to many people know

Another day closer 4 me to score these. I can't freaking wait !!!!! 2 Baby blues and a MS for me please.

COOK # 45
get fit.
Dux Ducis.

Hey boys that have been to HOHNY, CHI or LA. Have you asked the associates what the size run is for the Motorsports? Since they have these joints they canconfirm if they have 13's or not.

The UNC looks very good in those pictures.. motorsports seems photogenic.. has anybody got some REAL info on these?

damn the chi towns are limited im just gonna get the motorsports since i get a 30 percent off what ever i buy.

my boy at a large volume store said the chicago were only a foot action release which isnt true. ill guess ill see if he gets them if not ill get
the motor sports but if he gets all 3 ima go with the bulls.

All are pretty sick but the UNC's take the cake+++ Then I'd say a very close second is the Chicago. Not really diggin the Motorsports. Just don'tlike the color combo?

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

damn the chi towns are limited im just gonna get the motorsports since i get a 30 percent off what ever i buy.

my boy at a large volume store said the chicago were only a foot action release which isnt true. ill guess ill see if he gets them if not ill get
the motor sports but if he gets all 3 ima go with the bulls.

Rico be aware that the Motorsports are more limited than the Bulls. The bulls have the most units of them all.

i wanted the motorsports at first, then seeing the unc pics i can't make up my mind on which one

What i want to know is bout those black/red 23's those are lookin real nasty any info or if there releasing best 23 out of all.

Is it just me or do the carolinas and the motosports look almost exactly the **** alike.I was getting all 3 but the 2 blues are to close alike to pay another$185.Probably sticking with the moto's and the chicago's now.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Is it just me or do the carolinas and the motosports look almost exactly the **** alike.I was getting all 3 but the 2 blues are to close alike to pay another $185.Probably sticking with the moto's and the chicago's now.
laugh.gif
in some of the pics they look indentical

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Is it just me or do the carolinas and the motosports look almost exactly the **** alike.I was getting all 3 but the 2 blues are to close alike to pay another $185.Probably sticking with the moto's and the chicago's now.
i have to politely disagree with you. the blues look totally different and the colors of stitching and the patterns on the sides look totallydifferent too. i'm torn on which ones i should get first.

Spoke with my manager this morning and he told me that our manifest had us recieving 24 pairs of the bulls colorway, 20 pairs of the motorsports, and 20 ofthe carolinas. I was very happy to hear and now I have all three pair on lock.
happy.gif

citysole has the chicagos for sale right now in a size 7.5 and 14 for $230, they had he carolinas but theyre sold out now
just a heads up to those who want them in those sizes

they are all pretty nice. i dont like the way the motor sports look blue, but the midsole is like a metalic purple. besides that i grown to like the 23's,i regret not getting a pair

think i have a pair of unc colorway held?>? fingers crossed!! good luck to everybody looking to get

Back
Top Bottom