11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

I'm so glad for live.com discount
smile.gif
Woohoo!

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

any info for House of Hoops LA release?

they got them, i spoke to "someone" and HOHLA got them and the wht/blk/red ones are the least amount of pairs that they got.

4zzpxj.jpg
167jxnb.jpg

1z2dttv.jpg

they look amazing... hohla will sell out they said. dont quote me tho, i already got my pair(s)...

^^^ Nice .. Hope my spot gets them ... They got this XX3 Red Black White tee in so im sure they well get the shoes ... ALL I want is them Motorsports .

Wow!!! They look incredible. Already got the Motorsports, but it'll be a tough choice between chicago's and unc's. Not really feeling that othercolourway on the shelves...

The black and red 23s are probably going to be some limited release.I see that wooden shoe fill!!!!!
indifferent.gif
OH yeah ,I cant wait until the 28th either
pimp.gif

I have a question about the black/red xx3's to anyone who may know. Are they Premier xx3's like the Titaniums, since it has that wooden shoe shaperinside? and will it be quickstrike or flight club released? Im thinking it might be a premier $230 just because of the wooden shoe shape thing that is in theinside. Thanks in advance.

KDog, you killed the show with your blk/red 23s....pleasure to finally meet you once again!

One more close up of his pair from Chicago Sole 2....

264nv2r.jpg

Originally Posted by paul4523

Does anyone know if we are going to get the carolina blue and chicagos here in canada? (we already did get the motorsports)

Sorry my man found out today that Canada only got the Motorsports. You will not get the Bulls or UNC's.

Can someone PM me where i can cop these early? I wear a sz 11-12 and was hoping to get then already instead of waiting in line and might not get them. ThanksNT's

If you wanna pay $300 you can pick them up from osneaker.com, they have both the carolina and bulls colourways. Sellers on ebay also are offering them for highprices

the only xx3s out of the 3 i will get are the chi town colors. i still need some other things and need to stack up. i wont cop the xx3s at retail though imaneed the discount.

Back
Top Bottom