11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

ya'll better be careful with these finishline restocks...Last time i scooped something from a fnl restock the shoe they sent was a display, bar laced andeverything, looking like 500 thousand ppl touched it...

its all good...if they arrive looking beat-up...straight to the store i go to return them...
If they come looking perfect i will be happy...
Im actually expecting the order to be cancelled b/c they cant find the stock, but thought i would give it a shot..
-sf77

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

Now that you guys mention it, I am VERY surprised that this hasn't been brought up more often... The quality control on these XX3s have been TERRIBLE... I have several pairs of XX3s and a few have little rips in the leather, bulging on the side panels, precreases on the toebox etc... Expected better for their flagship shoe

The precreases in particular I have found to be a big problem

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bulging on the side panels, my chi's came with a slight bulge. I just assumed it was because these three were rushed through production. Have other styles (of XX3's) been having the same problems? (motos and chi's are the first XX3's I've owned)
The bulge on my Old Loves was so bad that it caused a tear in the leather
tired.gif

Oh my god
smh.gif

imo the 23 is wayyy over rated. just my opinion. the 20 should have been the 23. switch em around and we good. should have stopped at 23 also. 2009s arestraight reebok status.

Originally Posted by free da juice

imo the 23 is wayyy over rated. just my opinion. the 20 should have been the 23. switch em around and we good. should have stopped at 23 also. 2009s are straight reebok status.

IMO everything JB did over the last 3 years has been overatered even this 11/12 pack.......The XX3 are far from overated and worth every penny I spent.Ownall except for titaniums and would love to own them one day............
smokin.gif

those are some nice fakes you got in your avatar too. i bet you think those should have came in the CDP with the xvii's

Originally Posted by free da juice

imo the 23 is wayyy over rated. just my opinion. the 20 should have been the 23. switch em around and we good. should have stopped at 23 also. 2009s are straight reebok status.

man , i don't know what you are thinking coming in the Jordan 23 thread with your first post and straight hatin on some of the hottest shoe's made byJordan in a long time.
the only reason i can think of for you doing this is you must not have been able to cop a pair or you are just a straight hater either way you are not off to agood start here on NT so what
you should do is stop everything and don't make another post , take a few days off and check yourself , then come back on Monday with a clear head andwait about 6 months before
you make another post so you can see how things work so you don't make the same mistake again because you must be trippin if you think the 23' s areoverrated.

well welcome to niketalk and good luck i will see you on Monday................ oh yeah and when you do come back make sure those fake +!# bordeaux are gonefrom your avatar

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by thekronic1

those are some nice fakes you got in your avatar too. i bet you think those should have came in the CDP with the xvii's

im pretty sure those are photoshopped

Yeah..........Bordeaux VI
laugh.gif
please dont give JB any idea's.

if anyone is still looking for these, I saw a couple sizes in the Chicago's on flightclubny.com for $175 earliar today when i was checking from my Iphone

Back
Top Bottom