11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Just a heads up NT, PYS has a full size run of XX3's Chicagos and UNC's ($219.99) and Motorsports ($249.99)

so people....I'm going to Phoenix, Arizona in a couple days...WHERE CAN I COP ANY OF THESE XX3'S ?

GIVE ADDRESS N ALL THE POSSIBLE INFO PLEASE

Originally Posted by shpongled25

I feel quality on these last 3 were inferior to the other XX3 releases throughout the year IMO. I have em all.

I feel the exact opposite... these 3 have been great quality for me while the first generation XX3s have been very poor

nice finale's poofyo
eek.gif

^^ nice, all i need is them finales
smile.gif

For all Bay Area NTers: Footlocker Stonestown had size 12 in UNC and Chicago today--fyi.

just got from chicago's in from FNL restock and with dogtag agian too. I feel lucky. if the carolinas come in, then I'm all set
happy.gif

tuxracer88 wrote:
just got from chicago's in from FNL restock and with dogtag agian too. I feel lucky. if the carolinas come in, then I'm all set
happy.gif

dang just got word from FNL, canceled my Carolinas, oh well....anyone know where I can get them for retail let me know.....much appreciated.

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

so people....I'm going to Phoenix, Arizona in a couple days...WHERE CAN I COP ANY OF THESE XX3'S ?

GIVE ADDRESS N ALL THE POSSIBLE INFO PLEASE

anyone ?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

23s one of the greatest jordans of all time

Ok, your secret? Finales on the end ... Premiers in the beginning. Liked how you lined them up according to release.

btw, nice teaser pic .... which I'm sure is the intent.

Back
Top Bottom