11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

I picked up the Motorsports for full price on Black Friday no problem at the mall. Unfortunately I accidentally got them a 1/2 size too small. I took them backthis last weekend and got the Carolina's with F&F since they were out of my size in the Motorsports. Though the Motorsports were my top choice, I'mvery happy with my Carolina's and I got them for ~$60 less.
smile.gif
I may still try to find some Motorsports, but I'm definitely not paying more thanretail...

-S

i really want the uncs and they still have them in my size but i just cant waste money right now
planning on copping 2 11/12 packs, cool grey and black/purple spiz'ikes and the xx3 premiers

Originally Posted by enrique23

i really want the uncs and they still have them in my size but i just cant waste money right now
planning on copping 2 11/12 packs, cool grey and black/purple spiz'ikes and the xx3 premiers

I wish I could get 3 more of these and the premiers,I would say the hell with the pack and the spikes.....

anyone who needs a 10.5 in motorsports/wizards for retail pm me. i will point you in the right direction. thank you for the people who have helped me get mypair. just helping fellow nters.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Finish Line is the worst!!! Placed an order for all 3 colorways early last week (Dec 1 & 2). Here is what I got so far:

UNC - arrived yesterday (12/9)
Wizards - order still processing
Bulls - arrived yesterday (12/9) - however I only got 1 SHOE!!!!!!! *#%????? Now they have to contact the store that shipped them and try to find me another shoe to complete the pair.

This is my last Nike / Jordan on line order with them. Horrible experience. Terrible service.
the other shoe was prolly on display. Like mjmvp said, they ship from stores that havent sold them. Im sure when you contact them theyll have the other shoe.

Dude is right...
i still dont understand how employees ship stuff out without looking... anyone remember this past summer when i got 2 pairs of 17s instead of the 6s & 17s... Shipped from Finishline?????? lame lame lame...
I swear I hate when FNL ships from stores. Twice they still have the censors on some shirts I bought.

^^agreed always send out the wrong stuff to me for some reason....always have to go back to the store and return it because its never really what i"wanted"

I got two pairs, the Chi's and the Motowiz, both off FNL.

But I sort of regret the purchase.

My Moto's have extra material on one of the shoes, the plastic that wraps up around the foot in the front and then gets sown underneath the leather, itgoes further than it should. You can't really tell if taking a quick glance, but I know it's there, and for how much I paid I expected better quality.

And

My Chi's came without a dog-tag. Which isn't the end of the world, but I was planning on keeping them on ice and rocking them for a special occasion orselling them if money got tight. Guess that second option is out the window at this point. If I call and complain do you think they will ship me a tag?

frown.gif

Also, I wore my Moto's at work and they felt great, they felt like $190 sneakers, but when I wore them in a game they tore up my pinkie toes! I'veheard of this happening with XX3's (these are my first pairs) but I was hoping it wouldn't affect me... oh well. Crappy.

Wow sorry to here that.XX3's have been the only decent quality shoes I've bought from JB all year.I'm even expecting to be disapponted about thequality of the cdp next week.

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

I got two pairs, the Chi's and the Motowiz, both off FNL.

But I sort of regret the purchase.

My Moto's have extra material on one of the shoes, the plastic that wraps up around the foot in the front and then gets sown underneath the leather, it goes further than it should. You can't really tell if taking a quick glance, but I know it's there, and for how much I paid I expected better quality.

And

My Chi's came without a dog-tag. Which isn't the end of the world, but I was planning on keeping them on ice and rocking them for a special occasion or selling them if money got tight. Guess that second option is out the window at this point. If I call and complain do you think they will ship me a tag?

frown.gif

Also, I wore my Moto's at work and they felt great, they felt like $190 sneakers, but when I wore them in a game they tore up my pinkie toes! I've heard of this happening with XX3's (these are my first pairs) but I was hoping it wouldn't affect me... oh well. Crappy.
^^ I goit a bunch of the recent XX3s, and some of them share that same issue of the plastic extending under the leather too far- messes up thecontours of the tow box. I am DSing thise, and wearing the ones that look smooth...

Anyone still need a Moto sz 12? pm me

I guess I just expected better quality. Angry that they are letting what are essentially "B grades" circulate unchecked. Boo you JB.

OTOH, my Spizikes are the same price, and it seems like there is a lot of pieces/labor involved with those shoes, haven't had a problem so far, wonder ifthe two releasing later this month with have more defects similar to what we're seeing with these XX3's...?

Well, I ordered from FinishLine as well, but it took FOREVER for them to actually ship. So long I thought they would get cancelled, so I got my wizards andUNCs elsewhere. The FNL pairs eventually came, they were definitely on display(no shoe tree in one shoe), but there weren't any marks on them, and the hangtag was included on both.

I guess I just expected better quality. Angry that they are letting what are essentially "B grades" circulate unchecked. Boo you JB.

OTOH, my Spizikes are the same price, and it seems like there is a lot of pieces/labor involved with those shoes, haven't had a problem so far, wonder if the two releasing later this month with have more defects similar to what we're seeing with these XX3's...?
Now that you guys mention it, I am VERY surprised that this hasn't been brought up more often... The quality control on these XX3s have beenTERRIBLE... I have several pairs of XX3s and a few have little rips in the leather, bulging on the side panels, precreases on the toebox etc... Expected betterfor their flagship shoe

The precreases in particular I have found to be a big problem

i was just at the mall here in NJ and saw all 3 of these. From pictures i badly wanted the motorsports but after seeing thrm in person i would get thechi-towns and unc's first idk the motorsports just didnt pop out for me. Still all 3 shoes are great!!

Now that you guys mention it, I am VERY surprised that this hasn't been brought up more often... The quality control on these XX3s have been TERRIBLE... I have several pairs of XX3s and a few have little rips in the leather, bulging on the side panels, precreases on the toebox etc... Expected better for their flagship shoe

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bulging on the side panels, my chi's came with a slight bulge. I just assumed it was because these three were rushed throughproduction. Have other styles (of XX3's) been having the same problems? (motos and chi's are the first XX3's I've owned)

Now that you guys mention it, I am VERY surprised that this hasn't been brought up more often... The quality control on these XX3s have been TERRIBLE... I have several pairs of XX3s and a few have little rips in the leather, bulging on the side panels, precreases on the toebox etc... Expected better for their flagship shoe

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bulging on the side panels, my chi's came with a slight bulge. I just assumed it was because these three were rushed through production. Have other styles (of XX3's) been having the same problems? (motos and chi's are the first XX3's I've owned)
The bulge on my Old Loves was so bad that it caused a tear in the leather
tired.gif

i have a ds pair of motorsports size 9 with the tag that ill let go for basically retail, if anybody's interested shoot me a pm.

i passed by my nearest mall and they got them in all 3 colors not too shabby... i plan on getting the motorsports in 2 weeks

Random question, but would anyone want to trade [my] moto dog-tog for [their] chi-town one? I am going to call fnl tomorrow to see if they can do anything forme in regards to the missing one I never received, but if they shoot me down (which I'm expecting) then I will try to trade with someone. Do you thinkanyone would do that?

Back
Top Bottom