11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Yeah my man Maze thanks for putting all this in one spot. As said before they will be limited especially the Motorsports and eventhough they did them for Boysdoesn't mean they are a GR. The boys are limited too.

All three will be in Nike's top doors. San Fran, NYC, Chitown, Las Vegas most likely Seattle and probably LA. Waiting for a call to confirm if they willsend to their new store at Lenox .

Plus for my Southern Cats they will be in Memphis ES. All these stores will have the Boys sizes too.

also wish the UNC's had more white in them. i want those but i want the chi town more.

good point to whoever called the motosports the washington wizards.

i LOVE the motor sports but never wear royal blue....

Anyone know if these will end up on swoosh.com????
ohwell.gif

i live outside philly. any chance i'll find any of the colorways around me? i called footlocker and the service rep told me that the 23's aren't intheir system. guess that means they won't be getting them. blows. i remember when i could cop jordan's as a kid at my local modell's with no prob.SMH at this limited nonsense.

^^for some reason every footlocker , footaction, champs, finishline, athletes foot .. you name it around me isnt getting these. The mom and pops arent gettingthem either
really weird hopefully these arent as limited as they seem now? anyone have any updated info?
these may be extremely difficult to get

Is there anybody on here from New Orleans that know of a spot in there city that's getting these, I'll be there visiting family and I don't want tomiss out.

i jus want the motorsports cause money is tight rite now
but i wouldnt mind havin a pair of those chicago's too

After consolidating all the pictures into one thread, the hype up, beloved motorsports colorway is the weakest among the 3. The UNC one is the nicest of thetrio follow behind by the Chicago.

Word is they will have them on NDC maybe Swoosh but they will still be full pop...but you better get online early or they will be gone...

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

do you have any info about this release maze

what i would like to know is will stores have all three pairs

also how limited are they going to be, will one colorway be more limited then another, what are the number's on each colorway going to be

i haven't seen anything confirmed yet so does anybody know for sure what's going on

good lookin maze

Yes select stores will have all three colorways. I have confirmed this on my own.

I personally wouldn't comment on a number unless I actually spoke to the plant manager (I haven't, this a joke), if Jordan Brand themselves published a number (they haven't), or the pairs were numbered (they aren't).

Each of them is coming out in Youth FYI.

MaZe

So will they have size 11.5US Maze??

Let us Know,
Monarch

FINALLY. someone puts all 3 shoes on ONE post.
thanks.

i think i'll be coppin all of them.

good lookin out on all this info Maze, putting all 3 into one, etc etc, and for everything else...just letting you know for me and everyone else thatappreciates this type of info...

Hot dog Hot dog Hot diggety dog!!!!!
Got 2 weeks to make $650 so I can give it to MJ and his educational charities.

Carolinas are hands down the best CW here. The Carolina blue really pops and sets the shoe off. Argubly my favorite Carolina colorway since the XIs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

After consolidating all the pictures into one thread, the hype up, beloved motorsports colorway is the weakest among the 3. The UNC one is the nicest of the trio follow behind by the Chicago.

I agree too, some days it changes for me
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom