11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

^^that pic makes them look so dark
the motorsports look sick in that pic
but it doesnt do the chicagos justice

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

you could clearly see it on the pics and a few people was even talking about the leather on here so why would you buy them

whats up loskickking23 ?

What up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I am really disappointed with the quality of the leather on these. They should included leather tongue and toe box instead of patent leather. I will be returning these back to FOOTLOCKER manana!

unbelievable. someone revoke his nt card on site!
mad.gif

no way i'm droppin $200+ on these. Was thinkin about royal blue motorsports, but I'd rather cop a classic retro or wait till I catch on ebay forlesser.

I also need some black/red og xii's in my life.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

no way i'm droppin $200+ on these. Was thinkin about royal blue motorsports, but I'd rather cop a classic retro or wait till I catch on ebay for lesser.

These are classics to be. Will be retro' d in a decade or more.

no way i'm droppin $200+ on these. Was thinkin about royal blue motorsports, but I'd rather cop a classic retro or wait till I catch on ebay for lesser.

can't argue w/ og xii's but don't slip on the xx3.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

let'em sleep....the 23's are classic's

Originally Posted by wigglez25

that just means more shoes for me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Yep, UNC cw of the last signature Jordan sneaker. . . . HAS CLASSIC written all over it. . . I want double to put up and sell in ten years for aGrand.

Originally Posted by asilva23

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I am really disappointed with the quality of the leather on these. They should included leather tongue and toe box instead of patent leather. I will be returning these back to FOOTLOCKER manana!

unbelievable. someone revoke his nt card on site!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Why are people so upset with what dude had to say? If the mandoesn't want his sneakers and wants to return em. Let em'! Apparently he wasn't paying any mind to detailed pictures because if he were he wouldhave noticed the patent leather and it sure isn't the first time patent was used on a XX3.

Does anyone know any place i can still get the royal blue colorway in the dc dmv area? I have checked everywhere. Im looking for a sz 13. Please help.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN ... Im so mad I missed out. Was at the mall but had to leave because I got ill . SO MAD.

RICO . . . . Did not cop? You got ill, and left? I would just stayed ill and copped? YOou looking to buy on ebay or something? or just giving up?

CharmCityKid. . .You did not cop either?

You guys need to get a pair, the xx3 looooks soooo goooood in action!!!
happy.gif
I just think in the future the UNCs/Wizards, the ALLstars (bc Jordan made them and the are the ONLY ones with MJ stitching), and the stealths (only black xx3other than the limiteds) - are going to be wanted sooo bad. .

Hope you get a pair RICO. . .

Yeah, they will most definitely be on ebay. When those XI/XII comes and people panic, then they'll dump these. But the 11/12 pack sucks !

Just be patient, they'll definitely fall big time..

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Yeah, they will most definitely be on ebay. When those XI/XII comes and people panic, then they'll dump these. But the 11/12 pack sucks !

Just be patient, they'll definitely fall big time..

Thats when I will swoop in and get the colors I dont have.

this has been posted before but it seems others don't wanna let it soak in the brain, but the US didn't get ANY sz 11.5 or 13 in the MS's. not surewhy but it didn't happen so sorry to those who are those sizes. but i'm really happy with my UNC's! I'll end up coppin another pair of theUNC's and a pair of the CHI's to keep on ice. and i don't forsee these droppin below 200 on ebay ever, too nice of a shoe and three greatcolorways.

like dirk is to bird, 300c to the Phantom --- i got my poor man's titaniums!!! i'm satisfied!

6da15bf7092a8aae2fbe4da3e33e94089e4a19d.pjpg
5a515af30f2989ac084cf6dd6b81084075d20bb.pjpg
e0915cf4092983ad29a1ab96eeb1fc263e73914.pjpg

Here are the pics before my new portion of the collection arrives and I will post the entire collection of xx3's when they get here! Enjoy!

THe us did not receive sz 13 and 11.5 in motos!

the 23s are classics and will be classics forever

last sig shoe in the line and they ended it with a bang

Back
Top Bottom