11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your saying saying sneakerheads like the motorsports because there more limited? if so smh, never like a shoe due to the hype

Limited Edition items, also known as exclusivity, does not equal hype...although these type of items tend to create hype at times. Please get it right; don't get it corrected!

Sneakerheads don't like the Motorsports because they are hyped. As a matter of fact, the Motorsports are far from hyped. Sneakerheads and Jordan Collectors like the Motorsports because they are more exclusive and we all know that the U.S. is about exclusivity (if you are a swagg'tastic flyboy at least).

This is why T.I. came out with a Billboard Hot 100 hit song called "'What You Know' About that". And it stayed on that chart for 20 weeks (3 weeks at is peak) peaking at #3. Bottom line...what do you know about owning the Motorsports, rockin' the Motorsports to match your unmatchable swagger, and being on some exclusive shiznit!?!

Please tell me: What you know about that!? 'Cuz I know all about that!

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^^ True but you also couldn't be lazy in picking up the Chi and UNC colorways either. All 3 colorways go hard and it's hard for me to pick a clear favorite but I do love the UNC's alot because it's a dope shade of blue.
pimp.gif

AirUpHere23:

I smell your sizzle on that! For really though...I think none of these 3 Black Friday AJ XX3s are hyped. That's what's so lovely about this release. They're such a truly excellent 3-pairs of kicks that they are obviously selling out quick without traditional hype. These XX3s have the niketalk forumsbuzzing despite a bad economy that has people's pockets weak.
I mean...cats are droppin' $600 easy on these 3...and then we have some people in this forum talkin' bout they coppin' doubles of each, which is a $1,200 transaction in a quick minute. That's crazy. People were complaining about $310 for CDPs and then go drop $600 in a minute with little complaints.

I personally love all 3 and think that they all have their unique aspects where they all outdo each other.

Wow. . . .All this extra-cirricular talk has got me lost. . . Relating TI to the Wizards release?

I know nothing about thaaaat

I do know those shorts you posted UNC/with XX3 UNC - looks better than the Wizrds/DUKE combo you posted. Both nice none the less. . .
May I ask where you got the shorts from?

i just pulled out my sole collector with jordan and tinker on the cover. ive changed my mind... WIZARDS > UNCS. that picture of the heel on the wizards (inthe pile of finished/unfinished xx3s) just reminded me how anxious i was for them to drop. and i was like ''I NEED THOSE.'' i remember a lot ofNTers felt the same way when that magizine came out. anyways to the point. wizrds were defintly harder to get and i think a lot of people like the uncs morejust because they couldnt cop the wizards.
eyes.gif
plus maybe the wizards have just loss that shock/neckbreaker effect since weve known what they will looklike for a good while now... i dunno just trying to pass some time while my teacher blabs on about.. well actually im not even listening.

Originally Posted by Executive76

shout out to shoefreak77 for uniting me with this pair

892368f911f0df5b495f29a71355974bd15411ed.jpg

thanks to Nkestyl for helping a brother out too

GROUP SHOT
smile.gif

92b1661ad2422b1793c8cfc3e8da7139dbffd883.jpg
no problem homie...im glad i was able to help...no need taking them joints back to the store when you got an NT'er in need.
-sff7

Man, I like all three pair so much I might have to start looking for seconds.
I love all the 23's, but these keep growing on me more and more.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

UNC > Motorsports...a reason why everone likes them is because of the hype that came with the motorsport label. The UNC definately breaks more necks, I wore them to work and I had people touching my UNCs. I also have the motorsports and they are nice but no where near the UNC in terms of eye catching.
I'm willing to bet the farm that you don't even own the Motorsports. You're using that as your argument. Also it "breaks morenecks?" Where do you work buddy? Chances are half those people don't even know what the hell you're wearing.

The UNC's are Titanium JR's. The fact they're hotter has NOTHING to do with them being limited because I think the All-Stars are better than all ofthem. People who are so gung ho about repping these UNC's are the unfortunate ones who were stuck only with them as an option.

LOL @ breaks more necks.

I JUST dont see anyone passing on a blue XX3 because there is a tad of patent leather on it. . . I think that is a horrible mistake, and will be completelyregretted. XX3 is arguably in the top 2 or 3 Jordans in his line behind the 11/12/13. The patent leather is just fine by me. . .

In two years EVERYone will be frantically scrambling for a blue XX3, whether its UNC or Wizards.

Originally Posted by ES300

how do they run? im usually a size 13 and can only find a 14.

I'm a true size 12 in AJ3s and a true size 12 in AJ4s as well as AJ1s; however, I cop'd the 11.5 in the XX3s. Most kicks i'm a size 12 but inthese AJ23s i'm a size 11.5. Does anyone else agree that the XX3s may run a .5 size higher then usual? Or is it just me b/c of the way I lace my kicks(which is comfy and relatively loose/lax).

i was mad that i could not get the wizards in a size 13(the only ones of the three i wanted and the only shoe that i can think of that i just could not findanywhere) so i bought my girlfriend the UNC'S from finishline.com . she receved them today they came from a store in oklahoma .when she opened them thepaper was all ripped and the shoes were in the box all strange then i sat them side by side and one was about an 1/4 inch taller then the other one i checkedthe size and they were the same so i looked at the side and the stiching on one shoes stiching started about a 1/4 inch higer then the other ones. not like itwas a shocker or anything but it still sucks, but luckiley the had them at the finishline at the mall still .she went to take them back and she just called andshe got a new pair thank god their kids size if it was me id be stuck.

i just bought my 2nd pair of motorsports at champs in 42nd st. with the 30% off coupon
the employees werent sure so they let it go
it can out to $135 w/tax

i've had the wizards aka motorsports for months and the colorway has become boring to me. the motorsport idea has become a hypebeast gimmic for JB to suckout on those that think if a jordan is labeled a motorsport series they will be all over them. i felt the same way when the idea of the motorsport xx3 wereeven spoken of. well after months of having them the colorway has become just another different colorway that jb was able to come up with just like all thecolorways for the V from the green beans to the army versions. just to finalize this hype they decided to make these more limited than the other two colorways.while i am one to be digusted by all the female acting hypebeast over the motorsports now called the WIZARDS i'm hoping the hype will last for thesespecific colorway in this shoe and copped another pair on ice to charge double the retail due to its limited production. eventually there won't be enoughof this colorway deadstock while there will be those that are looking for them in the future, BET.....

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Pass on Baby Blue xxiii, I don't wear any baby blue color clothes.

They look just as fresh with a white tee.I bought all three and don't plan on mathin perfecly with em!!!!!!

I got my order from FC yesterday. CHI had the tag...no tag for the MS!!! That was one of the reasons I bought it online...so I didn't have to worry aboutpeople stealing them that work in the stores that sell them...guess I have to get in touch with nike then!!!
frown.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!

Back
Top Bottom