roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

another gem from *********

kobeownslebron:TMac would be a legend in the WNBA. the 30 game schedule is perfect for him

%*%...... ron and t-mac with a combined shooting effort of 2/22.... rockets looking fatigued as hell.

Chris Rock (brooks) the only rocket that showed up..

Lakers win almost making me forget RJJ's sad performance.... eh maybe not quite... RJJ's loss will sting for awhile. But good to see a Laker blow outone of the better teams in the west

Originally Posted by dyyhard

forget what I said after the Finals - Lakers don't need Artest.

yea you got me on that one we sure the hell dont!! it all about a mentality they can all play D and its clear they made a commitment in the off season toplaying it well!!!!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Last 2 games: 5 points, 1-16 shooting.
indifferent.gif
SHUGES...i feel you my dude. Pathetic. Yao too, pathetic.

Like i've been telling my friends before the season started, Lakers are SERIOUS. I REALLY wouldn't be surprise if they hit 70 wins if they all stayhealthy. Chemistry and depth are all there. You can tell they are THAT good by the way they are DOMINATING teams. Not just beating teams but DOMINATINGthem.

Houston from the FIRST game of the season i KNEW they weren't legit. Tmac is just NOT the same player, still my boy for life but he's just not thereno more. Sucks for him and for us fans of his that the year he FINALLY has legit talent, his play decreases. That sums up Tmac's cursed career prettymuch though. Still expect them to get past the first round but championship
tired.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

roll.gif
roll.gif
at pau postgame ..
"they are a good team, but we are a better team!"
laugh.gif

@ not adding tonight

the PC thing to say is

we were the better team....tonight.

that's ok though, Pau told everyone how it really is.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Chris Rock (brooks) the only rocket that showed up..

Lakers win almost making me forget RJJ's sad performance.... eh maybe not quite... RJJ's loss will sting for awhile. But good to see a Laker blow out one of the better teams in the west
You a big RJJ fan too Dako? I didn't know that. I didn't get to see the fight but my heart SERIOUSLY sunk the first time Roy got KNOCKEDout. I think that was the same day the Lakers beat the spurs in the playoffs too. One of the worst sports days of my life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msw1233

another gem from *********

kobeownslebron:TMac would be a legend in the WNBA. the 30 game schedule is perfect for him

LMFAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Also Player gets the MVP who has the better team record most of the time so......
Kobe is going back to back
QFT lets not forget the MVPs Kobe lost to Nash if his team is on top of the west = MVP

Well Laker fans we passed the first test...

But the road has just started.

We can't come out and play flat like we did in the first. Turnovers were
sick.gif
. I don't want to blame it on the lay off but once we got things clicking we couldn't be stopped.

I like how we always seem to put our foot down in the 4th.

Pau...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. When he gets the touches he can be a force. I don't know what happend overthe summer but pau doesn't want to be known as soft anymore.

The D is great. Everything is great.

Let's take care of the mavs on Tuesday.

wow is all i got to say..... down 16 and then come back to blow them out by 30.... houston fans shouldnt be too down on their team. battier aint even back yet.rockets have the second deepest team. unfortunately the deepest team is in the west aswell...

Back
Top Bottom