11/9 Rockets v. Lakers (6:30 PT)

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Last 2 games: 5 points, 1-16 shooting.
indifferent.gif
SHUGES...i feel you my dude. Pathetic. Yao too, pathetic.

Like i've been telling my friends before the season started, Lakers are SERIOUS. I REALLY wouldn't be surprise if they hit 70 wins if they all stay healthy. Chemistry and depth are all there. You can tell they are THAT good by the way they are DOMINATING teams. Not just beating teams but DOMINATING them.

Houston from the FIRST game of the season i KNEW they weren't legit. Tmac is just NOT the same player, still my boy for life but he's just not there no more. Sucks for him and for us fans of his that the year he FINALLY has legit talent, his play decreases. That sums up Tmac's cursed career pretty much though. Still expect them to get past the first round but championship
tired.gif

What up my dude...

I agree 100% with all that you said. Even the part about saying the Lakers were good before the season started. It hurt me to say it at the time, but I had togive credit where credit was due.

I said back then that they won't win it all though. And I still feel that way.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Chris Rock (brooks) the only rocket that showed up..

Lakers win almost making me forget RJJ's sad performance.... eh maybe not quite... RJJ's loss will sting for awhile. But good to see a Laker blow out one of the better teams in the west
You a big RJJ fan too Dako? I didn't know that. I didn't get to see the fight but my heart SERIOUSLY sunk the first time Roy got KNOCKED out. I think that was the same day the Lakers beat the spurs in the playoffs too. One of the worst sports days of my life.
laugh.gif
yeah man... i'm a huge RJJ fan.. I'm Filipino but I watched RJJ long before Manny Pacquiao even boxed so RJJ's loss hurt more thanwhen Manny loses
frown.gif

Lakers blowout does feel good... but still not over RJJ's loss
tired.gif

Haha, that must suck for you though when RJJ got knocked out, then Lakers win during the playoffs
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Was that D-Fish's .4?

lakers are really scary, easily the best team right now BY FAR.

however, houston really has no chemistry as you can see. with artest, they realy don't know how to play with each other yet. and there's no semblanceof adelman's offense. defense is sucking b/c shane isn't there. it was a good early test and lakers show the rockets are 3-4 levels still behind.rockets def. can play better though. no way tracy, ron, yao suck it up like that, which they literally did.

PACIFIC W L PCT GB HM RD CONF DIV PF PA DIFF STRK L10
LA Lakers 5 0 1.000 - 3-0 2-0 5-0 2-0 106.8 84.4 +22.4 Won 5 5-0

eek.gif

i must admit though. its always great to see buk's words come back to haunt him lol

rockets fans blame landry. it looked like he was the one who lit a fire under the lakers #%$

man i gotta say i hate how we start the games coming out with a bad effort and we need to stop doing that...but our bench wow provides energy...ariza
eek.gif
, farmar and co are just making up for it...we need to keep feeding pau instead offorcing it to bynum...drew is not efficient in the offense the way pau is...but wow i LOVE IT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

couldnt watch the game. but i saw that McGrady played 32 mins and only 3 points.....

homie was 1-11?

eek.gif

EDIT:.........

all this time thought Chris Mihm was a newer player cuz he usually plays in garbage time. dude been in the league NINE YEARS! :ekk

Damn. I hope the Rockets can get it together quick and get Battier back soon. T-mac really needs to step up and stop playing lazy.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

couldnt watch the game. but i saw that McGrady played 32 mins and only 3 points.....

homie was 1-11?

eek.gif

EDIT:.........

all this time thought Chris Mihm was a newer player cuz he usually plays in garbage time. dude been in the league NINE YEARS! :ekk
hes spent 7 of those 9 on IR
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by HtownRox14

T-Mac needs to take the rest of this road trip off and rest his knee. He's not 100% and its showing badly. Send him to Houston and let him rest. Someone just needs to slap Yao and wake him up.

Pathetic 2nd half...
Sadly, Tmac won't ever be a 100% again.Not only that, but it seems like he doesn't care about being 100%. His demeanor/attitude on thecourt tells it all.
He does everything on offense in slow motion. Look how lackadaisically he comes off screens or cuts to the basket. Face it. Tmac has been on the decline. Itsucks to see now that he has an abundance of talent surrounding him, his game instead is declining. Hate to say it but I think dude is cursed.

Yao on the other hand, after that game where missed that wide open dunk and got hung, he's been a pansy ever since.

A lot of it is mental and both Yao and Tmac lack the ability to overcome that.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
SHUGES...i feel you my dude. Pathetic. Yao too, pathetic.

Like i've been telling my friends before the season started, Lakers are SERIOUS. I REALLY wouldn't be surprise if they hit 70 wins if they all stay healthy. Chemistry and depth are all there. You can tell they are THAT good by the way they are DOMINATING teams. Not just beating teams but DOMINATING them.

Houston from the FIRST game of the season i KNEW they weren't legit. Tmac is just NOT the same player, still my boy for life but he's just not there no more. Sucks for him and for us fans of his that the year he FINALLY has legit talent, his play decreases. That sums up Tmac's cursed career pretty much though. Still expect them to get past the first round but championship
tired.gif

What up my dude...

I agree 100% with all that you said. Even the part about saying the Lakers were good before the season started. It hurt me to say it at the time, but I had to give credit where credit was due.

I said back then that they won't win it all though. And I still feel that way.
Oh trust me, i HATE to say it too regarding the Lakers but they are really THAT good. I just know this will be a looooooooooooooong season forme. Warriors sucking !@#, Lakers winning, Tmac slumping more and more....*sigh*
yeah man... i'm a huge RJJ fan.. I'm Filipino but I watched RJJ long before Manny Pacquiao even boxed so RJJ's loss hurt more than when Manny loses
frown.gif

Lakers blowout does feel good... but still not over RJJ's loss
tired.gif

Haha, that must suck for you though when RJJ got knocked out, then Lakers win during the playoffs
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Was that D-Fish's .4?
Yeah RJJ was like my "idol" lol. Throughout high school, that was my BOY so to see him just get knocked out cold was just
frown.gif
I STILL couldn't believe it. I was seriously in shock. Then the Lakerswon vs. the Spurs that night too. It wasn't the D Fish game or i probably would've commited suicide that night LOL j/k.

Well, even though RJJ lost this year, you'll be a happy bball fan i'm sure with the Lake show.

we got dudes jumping the gun after ONE quarter claiming the rockets were deeper than the lakers
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna name no names...but...how'd that depth go tonight?
laugh.gif

I'm impressed with the win...although like I said, it's still too early in the season.

Nice to see some of y'all eat your words though...you dudes crack me up
laugh.gif

Its still early in the season but Lakers look like they playing 2K9 on Rookie level. This was supposed to be their first test and early it looked like the toomany days off hurt them but their depth and defense just ran over the Rockets. So they are still to be tested for a full 48 minutes.

Rockets better get it together. Tmac doesn't play with heart until it's the playoffs it seems

smh, what a game for the rockets
smh.gif

watch it be another so-so record going into midseason, then another 15+ wins in a row
laugh.gif

but 4real man come on
smh.gif

rockets overrated. 2 losses against good teams.

.... lakers look good but it's a long season.......

Back
Top Bottom