11/9 Rockets v. Lakers (6:30 PT)

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Next week looks like its going to be tough.
Our defense has really improved...

co-sign back to back with the mavs and the hornets...Lets get focused Lakers!

Good win for the Lake Show....

But for those saying that it's time to trade Luke, who the hell in their right mind is gonna trade for him?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Face it, Lakers are pretty much stuck with him unless they can package him in a deal with maybe an expiring Lamar Odom (and thats a BIG maybe)

good win tonight
i didnt like the beggining but the end was good
people actually think that the rockets are better than the lakers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i gota admit, rockets' depth > lakers' depth

and trust me, gasol and bynum won't be major factors v. this rocket frontline.

for the lakers to win, kobe has to go off (and i mean 40-50 pts)

lakers have too much chemnistry for the rockets right now

rockets have a long way to go to reach teh lakers' level

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Im not gonna lie.. the early lead got me scared a bit.. i really dont want the Rocs giving us our first loss.. and people would think they are the betterteam..

Good thing they got it together after halftime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers already getting exposed like the frauds they are, the rockets look like their on a mission tonight. People got all exited because the Lakers started off 4-0 while playing cupcakes. Looks like the Rockets are gonna win in a blowout tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they won by 30. Lakers have no chance.
Appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

M-V-P!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

laugh.gif
Lakers already getting exposed like the frauds they are, the rockets look like their on a mission tonight. People got all exited because the Lakers started off 4-0 while playing cupcakes. Looks like the Rockets are gonna win in a blowout tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they won by 30. Lakers have no chance.
Appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

M-V-P!
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Hater's sipping that Kool-Aid, making this ride muchsweeter.

I knew we'd blow them out, I had a 15+ win in the beginning of this thread. But they were injured and T-Mac was off all night. I doubt we'll catch themlike that again.

Tonight was a great game. But it really didnt have that playoff atmosphere @ Staples Center tonight.

The key point was when the 2nd unit came in the second quarter and got cut the Rockets 14 point lead down to 7 points before Kobe & the rest of thestarters came back in.

I un DS'ed my Kobe Laker home colorway Hyperdunks tonight.

Dennis to bad you couldnt roll with me tonight. Oh well maybe another game this season.

I'm off to bed.

pimp.gif
KB8sandiego wrote:

laugh.gif
Appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

M-V-P!
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i gota admit, rockets' depth > lakers' depth

and trust me, gasol and bynum won't be major factors v. this rocket frontline.

for the lakers to win, kobe has to go off (and i mean 40-50 pts)

lakers have too much chemnistry for the rockets right now

rockets have a long way to go to reach teh lakers' level

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's still early in the season and people are calling the rockets overrated. We haven't even seen this team hit it's stride. If it's march andthe rockets are still getting blown out by good teams then you can call them whatever you want. Not to take anything away from the lakers, they'reballin' right now and look like last years team that rolled in the western conference playoffs. But let's wait to make assumptions about these teams. .

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Tonight was a great game. But it really didnt have that playoff atmosphere @ Staples Center tonight.

The key point was when the 2nd unit came in the second quarter and got cut the Rockets 14 point lead down to 7 points before Kobe & the rest of the starters came back in.

I un DS'ed my Kobe Laker home colorway Hyperdunks tonight.

Dennis to bad you couldnt roll with me tonight. Oh well maybe another game this season.

I'm off to bed.
Yeah bro, my bad. Wish I could roll, but I'm restored spiritually so my Sundays are dedicated to church and what not.

Glad you had fun.

I've yet to UN-DS my home colorway HDs as well. Must have been awesome to see the Lakers rout the Rockets last night live.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Rockets better get it together. Tmac doesn't play with heart until it's the playoffs it seems
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wait ? tmac?? tracy mcgrady???

My thoughts exact
laugh.gif
, guy who has never passed the 1st round

The Rockets just look uncomfortable in the new offense.
Yao needs more touches in my opinion, or Tmac will just jack up shots.
Aaron Brooks looks really good, and Rafer ain't looking so hot....

I got a question.

TMac was out of the playoffs first week of May as usual.

He sat around all summer and came in for training camp. (5-6 months, whatever)

He's "hurt" already.

How? Why?

Why does he have a "knee" problem right now? His shoulder?

Did he not get these "injuries" fixed in the looooong offseason he just had?

I fully expect a "DNP ovaries" in one of the Rocket's boxscores later this year. Dude is worthless.
smh.gif

And whoever that was that said TMac only plays with heart in the playoffs.........you should be fired from Niketalk. Your parents should abandon you. Youshould look into witness protection programs in your area. You need a clue.
tired.gif

Mike, don't be that way, I could easily shift my focus to UCLA if you want.

And I know you don't want that.
happy.gif

Somebody call me when buc gets in, I can't wait to see his bs.

Originally Posted by blackxme

laugh.gif

It's still early in the season and people are calling the rockets overrated. We haven't even seen this team hit it's stride. If it's march and the rockets are still getting blown out by good teams then you can call them whatever you want. Not to take anything away from the lakers, they're ballin' right now and look like last years team that rolled in the western conference playoffs. But let's wait to make assumptions about these teams. .

yes co-sign..its november its 5 games into a very LONG season...so i take this game as a good season win thats it...we're just gonna have to wait and seewhat happens but note to us Laker fans PLEASE dont crown us champs..do it if we do win the damn thing and thats a big IF thanks

how can you guys argue that he doesn't play harder in the playoffs. Just look at his playoff stats and compare them to his season #s. Just because he'snever made it out of the first round you guys automatically assumes he never tries.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I got a question.

He's "hurt" already.

How? Why?

I fully expect a "DNP ovaries" in one of the Rocket's boxscores later this year. Dude is worthless.
smh.gif

And whoever that was that said TMac only plays with heart in the playoffs.........you should be fired from Niketalk. Your parents should abandon you. You should look into witness protection programs in your area. You need a clue.
tired.gif

Not like you're looking for a REAL answer to those questions since you're in here just to show hate on Tmac like usual, but here you go anyway:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6030990.htmlhttp://www.chron.com/disp...ports/bk/bkn/6030990.html

^ Trust, you a good dude. I'm sure a lot of you Houston fans are. (btw, where the hell is Franchise3?)
nerd.gif
, but I'm sorry, you guys stay with the excuses for this man every singleyear, year after year, and now he's gettin in these built in excuses. That's what that article says to me. "Oh, I'm hurt, but I'll playthru it, didn't know it was that bad, blah blah blah." Soon as he has a bad game, "oh, his shoulder hurts, his knee hurts, blah blah blah." Then he has a great game ( like a day later) "Oh what a talent, top player in the L, he can beat anybody, he's a machine, yadda yadda yadda."

I'm sorry. The dude is fugazi. I ain't hatin, we all family here, we talkin truth's and the fact is you guys make excuses for every damn thingyou can. Now we got people in here sayin he's cursed, we got people sayin how "hard" he plays in the playoffs. I mean, damn. What's next,I gotta listen to Lebron folk tell me he shoots better then Reggie Miller?
laugh.gif
People really tryin to convince me that tracy brings it in the playoffs? Really? What, the other 200 players that make the playoffs don't showup? There a whole lotta players in this league that "bring it" in the playoffs, and they go to the second round sometimes.

During the summer and Artest trade, all we heard is how they were the team now, Tmac got a squad, they loaded, here we go, here we go.

Two weeks in, he's injured. buc in every single thread comes with "golly gee, I hope Tracy's knee is ok." "wow, I sure hopeTracy's shoulder can last all year"

Excuses stay gettin made.

So I ain't hatin. I'm simply wondering when you guys will stop excusing his every mistake. In fact, I'm calling it now. If this season goes downthe drain, ya'll blame Artest and Yao. Watch.

Wish you guys luck. But i wouldn't bet a nickel on Tracy "leading" his team to the second round. Sorry.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I got a question.

He's "hurt" already.

How? Why?

smh.gif

And whoever that was that said TMac only plays with heart in the playoffs.........you should be fired from Niketalk. Your parents should abandon you. You should look into witness protection programs in your area. You need a clue.
tired.gif
Statistically in the playoffs, he tries. Averaging nearly 29, 6, and 7 in his playoff career.

[table][tr][td]Year[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]99-00[/td] [td]TOR[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]37.0[/td] [td]0.386[/td] [td]0.286[/td] [td]0.875[/td] [td]3.3[/td] [td]3.7[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]3.33[/td] [td]3.30[/td] [td]16.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]00-01[/td] [td]ORL[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]44.5[/td] [td]0.415[/td] [td]0.200[/td] [td]0.816[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]8.3[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]2.00[/td] [td]2.80[/td] [td]33.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01-02[/td] [td]ORL[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]44.5[/td] [td]0.462[/td] [td]0.313[/td] [td]0.739[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]4.8[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]5.5[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]3.25[/td] [td]2.80[/td] [td]30.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02-03[/td] [td]ORL[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]44.0[/td] [td]0.448[/td] [td]0.340[/td] [td]0.773[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td]4.7[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]3.71[/td] [td]2.30[/td] [td]31.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]04-05[/td] [td]HOU[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]43.0[/td] [td]0.456[/td] [td]0.370[/td] [td]0.824[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]5.7[/td] [td]7.4[/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]3.71[/td] [td]2.90[/td] [td]30.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]06-07[/td] [td]HOU[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]40.0[/td] [td]0.394[/td] [td]0.250[/td] [td]0.737[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]5.1[/td] [td]5.9[/td] [td]7.3[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]3.00[/td] [td]1.70[/td] [td]25.3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]07-08[/td] [td]HOU[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]41.2[/td] [td]0.425[/td] [td]0.208[/td] [td]0.623[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]8.2[/td] [td]6.8[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]3.00[/td] [td]1.30[/td] [td]27.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Career[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]42.2[/td] [td]0.430[/td] [td]0.301[/td] [td]0.756[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]5.4[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]6.2[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]3.21[/td] [td]2.30[/td] [td]28.5[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom