11 dead rappers, in order of greatness, on the 12th anniversary of Big L's murder

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

for pac to be # 4 this list has lost credibility

How in the hell are you goin to give Pac number 4? He fathered Rap! He fathered BIG lol too bad you BIG fans don't wanna admit that!

He's Prolly On Water!

How in the hell are you goin to give Pac number 4? He fathered Rap! He fathered BIG lol too bad you BIG fans don't wanna admit that!

He's Prolly On Water!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He's Prolly On Water!

laugh.gif
 Seriously man... I'm a New Yorker and when I was out in Cali dudes is asking me all types of NY hip hop sh.. like I give a flying F about anything about it besides listening to something that makes me nod my head.

Some of the cats I met out there was asking me about Big legacy in NY, and asking me how does NY view 2Pac... I'm like yo son it's been damn near 15 years fam.  I mean at the time it happened we was grieving, but time went on and so did we and the rest of the world.

I mean we still got love for Big, but we also got mad love for 2Pac too... they said cool they respect that
laugh.gif

He's Prolly On Water!

laugh.gif
 Seriously man... I'm a New Yorker and when I was out in Cali dudes is asking me all types of NY hip hop sh.. like I give a flying F about anything about it besides listening to something that makes me nod my head.

Some of the cats I met out there was asking me about Big legacy in NY, and asking me how does NY view 2Pac... I'm like yo son it's been damn near 15 years fam.  I mean at the time it happened we was grieving, but time went on and so did we and the rest of the world.

I mean we still got love for Big, but we also got mad love for 2Pac too... they said cool they respect that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

He's Prolly On Water!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
WHAT

IN THE BLUE

@%#*

ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT??!?!!?!

Back
Top Bottom