#11 Oregon at Washington - ABC HD 12:30pm PDT

And James to put the final nail in the coffin.
pimp.gif

lmao at 'if the Huskies can score here, it keeps them in the game for the 4th quarter'

Dumb %@#, UDub is down 30. 7 points wont help enough to get them back in the game.

Originally Posted by toutle5

Oregon is like the Paris Hilton of football. They are popular for no reason, and they both have a rich daddy (Oregon's being Phil) haha...
...with that said umm im takin my Dawgs by 6.
lol

Wow that siren. I didn't know it was possible for UW to be even more obnoxious than they already were.

Originally Posted by 18key

Wow that siren. I didn't know it was possible for UW to be even more obnoxious than they already were.
How is that any different than the fog horn at Autzen?

Originally Posted by michaud07

It isn't. Other than the pitch of it. I just didn't know Udub could be more obnoxious. They sure proved me wrong.

It isn't. Other than the pitch of it. I just didn't know Udub could be more obnoxious. They sure proved me wrong.
Honestly who gives a @#$%?? You won the game who cares about the siren.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Honestly who gives a @#$%?? You won the game who cares about the siren.

Calm down it was a joke.

Originally Posted by CP1708

calibeebee wrote:
dr funk 13 wrote:
BTW, they'll be wearing black helmets, white/silver jerseys, black pants
pimp.gif

UPDATE: Via Rob Moseley, when the traveling squad left the stadium today none of them had helmets. This could be some chicanery on their part. Very possible they leaked the above combo only to surprise everyone with the chrome helmets.

UPDATE x2: And now the word is we've switched to the all white, "storm trooper" look, as we did against Boise State. Let's hope that's just to cover for the chrome helmets.

I mean, .........wha.........are ya'll some girls or what? Secret escapes so as not to reveal what helmet you're gonna wear?
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Jesus Christ people, if you guys tried as hard to win football games as you do to mix and match your clothes, you may actually do something relevant to the football landscape and not the fashion industry.
smh.gif

lol
Clemson - 40
Miami - 37

Back
Top Bottom