12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

To be honest...Theyre fire, but I think the SJ's are the worse of the 11s. I mean when you think of the colorways..Concords, Breds, White/Carolinas...Idk..thats just my opinion though.

worse is the bred. i hate the red sole. Concords Columbias SJ then bred

Unfortunately....I'm not buying into the hype on these. I'm not copping unless they have the blue tinted soles like when MJ wore them, the regularclear sole looks cheap to me. The quality on these alone is not worth 175...I'm not paying 175 for some shoes that I cannot wear and be comfy in, I sold myxx3's cause of the pinky toe rubbing. If JB ups the quality on these and gives me icey blue tinted soles, then I'm in, if not...pass.

Originally Posted by jbautista23

To be honest...Theyre fire, but I think the SJ's are the worse of the 11s. I mean when you think of the colorways..Concords, Breds, White/Carolinas...Idk..thats just my opinion though.
nah,not the worst..imo the most over rated of all the 11s..
I would have to agree with that. Breds and concords are simple classics. OG columbias are unreal because of the blue soles.
98c35204ed217a7aadac41110a5e9db71cff9e6.jpg

2ea25a9e657d8ac84140cd98e07c591c5812672.jpg

058350d5eb277ff8a1fe47cd01c7bcb85d2ef3e.jpg

Cool Greys put a interesting and great twist to the shoe (especially if you seaglow an already icy pair
grin.gif
). Spacejam cw was kind of boring to me, they are still clean but they are thelast colorway i would buy for my collect of XI's.

Still have 2 pairs on ice along with the shirts but definitely going to grab a few.

Jordan XI

Cool Grey >>> Concords >>> Spacejams >>> Breds >>> Columbias >>> Sport Blues

only reason i put Columbias n Sprt Blues back is too much white.....i would NEVER wear em outside....too pretty

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by jbautista23

nah,not the worst..imo the most over rated of all the 11s..
I would have to agree with that. Breds and concords are simple classics. OG columbias are unreal because of the blue soles.
98c35204ed217a7aadac41110a5e9db71cff9e6.jpg

2ea25a9e657d8ac84140cd98e07c591c5812672.jpg

058350d5eb277ff8a1fe47cd01c7bcb85d2ef3e.jpg

Cool Greys put a interesting and great twist to the shoe (especially if you seaglow an already icy pair
grin.gif
). Spacejam cw was kind of boring to me, they are still clean but they are the last colorway i would buy for my collect of XI's.

Sj's are def last place.. when it comes to 11's cool grey 11's are def BEST in my Opinion.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Jordan XI

only reason i put Columbias n Sprt Blues back is too much white.....i would NEVER wear em outside....too pretty
Sport Blue XI's huh?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Jordan XI

Sport Blue XI's huh?

these?

i'm the only one not checking for these, i'm only interested in one XI, but i'll get a b grade in 2010

I NEED A PAIR OF SPACEJAMS...I HOPE THEY DROP

SHOES FOR TRADE:
SILVER FOAMS 9.5 &10: OFFER
CDP XI FOR: CDP VI OR IV

Jordan XI

GOTTA CORRECT YOU MY DUDE:

CONCORDS >> SPACEJAMS >> BREDS >> COLUMBIAS >> COOL GREY

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Jordan XI

GOTTA CORRECT YOU MY DUDE:

CONCORDS >> SPACEJAMS >> BREDS >> COLUMBIAS >> COOL GREY
Agreed!
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom