12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Jordan XI

Cool Grey >>> Concords >>> Spacejams >>> Breds >>> Columbias >>> Sport Blues

only reason i put Columbias n Sprt Blues back is too much white.....i would NEVER wear em outside....too pretty

GOTTA CORRECT YOU MY DUDE:

CONCORDS >> SPACEJAMS >> BREDS >> COLUMBIAS >> COOL GREY

concords>>>cool grey>>>space jams>>>>breds>>>>columbias imo

Originally Posted by original88

i still mite not cop im still rocking ogs
I'm not trying to get at you, folks. But there's really no such thing as an og Space Jams unless your name is Michael Jordan. The bestthat the rest of us, mere mortals can do is a 2000 retro+.

for starters cool grey > all xi's

any word on if these are GR yet!?!

furthermore, for everyone whining about the $175 pricetag, check the calender. this is 2009, by the time these drop itll almost be 2010. what can you buy nowthat was the same price as in 2001? cmon, we all learned about inflation in grammar school right? i wish they were 125 again too, but can anyonereally say theyre surprised?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Jordan XI

only reason i put Columbias n Sprt Blues back is too much white.....i would NEVER wear em outside....too pretty

good to know people are are still thinking that the columbias are still hot ..ill be selling mine soon.....ds baybabaybay....hmm..how much is thequestion?

They should put some light blue clearish soles on the bottom , that'd be fresh and keep them from yellowing as quick......

something like this not exact ,just a rough idea below \/-\/

These are gonna be in my hands in december. But Andfattoo, how old are those Columbia's in the pic?? the soles are still lookin crazy. Where they kept likethat or is it a sea glow project? Also, i know people gonna say the maintence thread for this but since people on the subject, i got some cool greys(check thesig) that need a good sea glow cleaning or somthing. Any suggestions?

damn that dude looks like a damn giant. what shoes is he wearin by the way.
indifferent.gif
@ not recognizing Shaq.

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Jordan XI

good to know people are are still thinking that the columbias are still hot ..ill be selling mine soon.....ds baybabaybay....hmm..how much is the question?

indifferent.gif
Imo. Columbias>Space Jams>Breds>Concords>Cool Greys.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

They should put some light blue clearish soles on the bottom , that'd be fresh and keep them from yellowing as quick......

something like this not exact ,just a rough idea below \/-\/

i wouldnt buy them if they had a blue sole

Have to cop these, first pair of XIs and I've been wanting a pair of SJs but dont got the money. Hahah Original88 is posting alot of meaningless posts

Back
Top Bottom