12/1/09 Spacejams

175 price tag for retail is def over priced

i wonder how retros in the future will cost

jb will probably increase the price untill they literally hit clearance racks

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by homer420

ive never seen so many people be excited about cdp quality lol
LOL @ dudes thinkin there too good for "CDP Quality"......
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The customer should always get top quality sneakers no matter what. Whats wrong with them feeling like they deserve more for their buck?
BTW, its they're not there.

co-sign

23 pages, and no where near release dates. If you guys are planning on getting these,you better be ready for a struggle. Buying online is going to hell, andcamping put is going to be all out war.

I'll pay the $175 price tag under these conditions (and I know it will never happen)

1. Give me some good solid materials on the shoe, not like the CDP

2. Tinted Blue Soles

3. No limited crap, No HOH release only, No Urban Accounts crap only

Originally Posted by The J Collector

They should put some light blue clearish soles on the bottom , that'd be fresh and keep them from yellowing as quick......

something like this not exact ,just a rough idea below \/-\/
just like the original ones
happy.gif

Aww man....spacejams aren't made of gold wahhhh wahhhh. Crazy how some people just can't be happy jams are even happening. People can't appreciatesh** witout crying. How hard is it that if they cost to much or not good enough quality for u don't f***** buy em !!!! Nike don't give a fu** what uthink their standards should be get over it. Or go spend $350 on some OG yellow spacejams. I hate to be a di** but it's same posts about the same thing. Ifthey made em so-called "quality" some of u would still find something to cry about. No one said u have to buy em. CDP QUALITY SPACEJAMS COPPED x3.THANK YOU NIKE

^^ Go ahead and appreciate those low quality crap.
You'll pay for those low quality junk for $175.
I'll pay $110 for a Zoom Flightclub and will still look way better than your junk.
It's because your $175 junk is almost as good as fakes.

No one said everybody is going to buy them.

^^^ i will appreciate them and i wont be payin $175 believe that....
Only one man gets OG quality XI's made whenever he wants and his name is Michael Jordan....no one on here is him. Take what u can get it aint the 90'sno more fellas

I agree...I really hope with the price tag they make it a general release. Just have it available everywhere. At that price point I am thinking you will weedout the "casual" buyers.

Aww man....spacejams aren't made of gold wahhhh wahhhh. Crazy how some people just can't be happy jams are even happening. People can't appreciate sh** witout crying. How hard is it that if they cost to much or not good enough quality for u don't f***** buy em !!!! Nike don't give a fu** what u think their standards should be get over it. Or go spend $350 on some OG yellow spacejams. I hate to be a di** but it's same posts about the same thing. If they made em so-called "quality" some of u would still find something to cry about. No one said u have to buy em. CDP QUALITY SPACEJAMS COPPED x3. THANK YOU NIKE
'NUFF SAID...GOOD POST.

every other post is a fool lord lord lord

175 for shoes that feel like card board boxes
laugh.gif
nah im good

yea, co-sign w/ swerv1n.....im not one of the "lucky ones" to have a pair on ice, and the quality, although inferior, is not bad to the point that ican't live with it...and the price tag is nothing, i paid more for church shoes lol. i missed these the first go round cuz 1. i wasnt into jordans and 2.even if i was, my folks was BROKE when these came out lmao, so im not gonna miss em the second time around cuz of something that loosening the laces is gonnafix (thats all i had to do with my cdp 11's). copped. x1.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

$175?? the XI's are retail $125 believe it or not. Why the $50 mark up? JB is crazy man, one of the reasons I chilled out with buying jordans. but these I can't pass up. copped 2x
That's the reason for the $50 mark up. They know ppl will buy them anyway, bc they're spacejams.
Lol kid says why mark up, as he says copped X2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hypocrite

^^^ i will appreciate them and i wont be payin $175 believe that....
Only one man gets OG quality XI's made whenever he wants and his name is Michael Jordan....no one on here is him. Take what u can get it aint the 90's no more fellas

I'm not expecting an OG quality. At least a decent quality retros would be great.
Let's just say you'll get your fake looking Space Jams for $110. Face it, your pair won't beat my $110 Nike.
Your Space Jams look like fakes and have the quality almost as good as fakes.
Soon, your shoes will call out to you with a "squeak" sound.

Mike won't have the OG quality himself. If he does have it, HA HA HA, I'll be utterly disappointed that my idol is a hypocrite.
Does "Quality inspired by the greatest player ever" ring a bell to you?
Take the better shoes, not what you can get.
It ain't 90s no more, it's time to move on from Jordans.

I want a Nike Air, and I have it. I want quality and I have it. I want a better price, and I still have it.
You want a retro, you have it. You want quality, err......
eyes.gif
You want agood price, hmmm....
grin.gif

If you expect no quality from a $175 pair of shoes, then I'm not sure how you value your money in this difficult time.

Well, it's your money and shoes. I'm just trying to open up your eyes to see the bigger picture.

you guys might know better than me i just dip my head in this thread every now an then but i dont think these will be $175, these aint foams. i will admit thetag is alittle overwhelming at 175 but i'm a shoe fiend. Shoes are gonna mess up and crease anyway and the quality wont even matter then. I appreciate utryin to open my eyes but i'm a lost cause bruh. Nike brainwashed me long ago. I take what they put out and understand my opinion means nothing to them.All i wear is Nikes so i'm stuck wit what i can get.I'm not that upset wit the CDP XI XII. My XII are super comfy and i owned OG XI's. Times changeand i realize we will NEVER see the original quality again.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'll pay the $175 price tag under these conditions (and I know it will never happen)

1. Give me some good solid materials on the shoe, not like the CDP

2. Tinted Blue Soles

3. No limited crap, No HOH release only, No Urban Accounts crap only

CO-SIGN!!!!!

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

$175?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
is more like it. i could care less about this release aslong as it has that price tag. this is only the second time i've looked at the space jam thread since i heard they were dropping. now that i see theprice hasnt changed, i probably wont open this thread again.

i haven't paid any attn to the rumors and posts about these. so to my surprise, all i could think to myself was
eek.gif
when i saw the 175 price tag.

and i have to ask, what's so bad about the CDP quality? granted, i've only worn mine a few times and was thoroughly disappointed when i got a blisteron my pinky toe (i was in vegas and there was ALOOOOT of walking involved, drunken stupers included so they get a pass), i don't think the quality is badat all. materials seem fine to me, and they still look new. all of my CDP's are good quality-wise.

either way thats alot of money considering at some point in most of our liftimes they dropped with alot better materials for alot less money

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i haven't paid any attn to the rumors and posts about these. so to my surprise, all i could think to myself was
eek.gif
when i saw the 175 price tag.

and i have to ask, what's so bad about the CDP quality? granted, i've only worn mine a few times and was thoroughly disappointed when i got a blister on my pinky toe (i was in vegas and there was ALOOOOT of walking involved, drunken stupers included so they get a pass), i don't think the quality is bad at all. materials seem fine to me, and they still look new. all of my CDP's are good quality-wise.

you wont notice the differences unless you have a pair of OGs or 01 Retros. Try both of them on, one after another. You will notice a big differences inComfort, Cheap material were being use in the CDP, they really feel like cardboard.

Back
Top Bottom