12/1/09 Spacejams

VAHustler wrote:
not standing in line when they do release....way too many hypebeast for these.
u gone wish u did... once they're sold out n reaching $400 on ebay. i will definitely cop even though $175 is pretty steep for 1 shoe.

great....so since i wear a size 11 they will stick a 4x tee in the box and charge me an extra 40$

the shirts look pretty kool....cant wait til dec ......imma give my self all the presents (kicks) that i never got growing up......
im reading here and there that da concords are said to release too....is this true?????

Originally Posted by dtb00201

great....so since i wear a size 11 they will stick a 4x tee in the box and charge me an extra 40$
So true, this pack might end up like the nubucks in terms of apparel sizing.

Originally Posted by damedolla

Not sure if this was posted..If it was lock this or whatever needs to be done..No this is not coming in some stupid pack...This is official. 12/1/09 release..shoe, 2 shirts and a sacky bag (not pictured)
$175 $36

are these the retroes that drop this year?
is this a pic of them or an older pic

Guys from the info that has been given in this thread the shoes DO NOT come with the shirts

The shoes are $175

The shirts are $36 each

Originally Posted by Hugo

thanks for the info
heres a bigger pic..hmmm
2e5rz0y.jpg
I have a question.....Look at the space jam shirt on the left. The midsole of the shoe is all black, when it should be white....

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by damedolla

Not sure if this was posted..If it was lock this or whatever needs to be done..No this is not coming in some stupid pack...This is official. 12/1/09 release..shoe, 2 shirts and a sacky bag (not pictured)
$175 $36

are these the retroes that drop this year?
is this a pic of them or an older pic

Sorry to double post, but if that is a fresh, new "sample" pair, shouldn't the soles look icey? They look kind of yellowed.

im going to definetley scoop these up...only problem is the quality of the shoe is going to be a little off, especially if they use the CDP mold XI's...thetoe box is a little weird compared to the 2001 release, but still SPACE JAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom