12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by damedolla

Not sure if this was posted..If it was lock this or whatever needs to be done..No this is not coming in some stupid pack...This is official. 12/1/09 release..shoe, 2 shirts and a sacky bag (not pictured)
$175 $36

are these the retroes that drop this year?
is this a pic of them or an older pic

Sorry to double post, but if that is a fresh, new "sample" pair, shouldn't the soles look icey? They look kind of yellowed.

That pic is from kixclusive.com those are not the samples......their just ptting those on display to indicate the release

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Sick, shirts look hot too. Let's hope the release is after first semester is over haha

laugh.gif

i hate NT'ers that complain and still cop.

Im not gonna complain b.c. im kno im going to cop.

im used to the 2006-2008 quality.

*flamesuit on*

smh.gif
at JB taking advantage of consumers. We are in the middle of a damn recession and they give us a $50 price hike from '01. On top of that quality will beno where near the '01 release.

Sorry guys, but this is the kind of stuff that pushes me farther and farther away from JB.

^^^ I agree S DUBL ....

I know I well still be copping but I do get a bit upset about the price jump .

i already got my 01 space jams so i could care less. plus i have no time to camp out if they do come out. i bet they will be 300+ from resellers anyway so forthose who wont be able to camp and cop might as well buy the 01 retros

This is great news and Im excited, but Im just afraid that since theyre a quickstrike and my location that Im not gonna get these for retail A.) My champs herewont get them or B.) The employees will have taken all the good sizes for themselves before the customers can buy them...

was plannin on coppin 2 but $175 is a little steep,well i have awhile to save up for since it is coming out in december..

I hope there like the space jams not like the package 11s
sick.gif
, andplease have the spacejam smell!

Back
Top Bottom