12/1/09 Spacejams

are these really finna come out this year? if so, i hope JB doesn't mess them up. real talk.

Ya i heard the CDP XI quality was garbage..JB is disappointing all the time, especially nowadays.....lets just hope they really dont mess the space jams upwhen they drop.

Black friday................. jordan brand is dying a slow death, jordan 12's are everywhere still. jordan v package are everywhere still and I just got aemail saying the restock the 12/11 package,this black friday release is there way of trying to have shoes sell out instantly.....its over now

Just because they made the cdp XI with garbage quality..does not mean the space jams will be the same. The Nubucks quality is pretty good whereas I'veheard the cdp XII quality was garbage as well. Now I don't have the CDP but if its true from what I'm hearing, be hopeful that it's not like that.Don't assume it will be because then when its not and y'all miss out, you'll feel dumb. Some of you are complaining that it will cdp quality butyou still are copping. LOL

Coppin a pair and keepin the 2000's DS
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by homer420

i un-ds my jams last week and im already tired of them. this shoe is jus hype! once you get em your like eh w/e.
i agree. when i had my pair i was like hmmm its just some shoes =/

had 2 pairs, i felt the same way so i sold both... I don't even think they are that comfortable. It hurts in the front toe box.

i hate to say it , but i also had two pairs of these . i was soo pumped when i finaly had a ds pair in my hands , but after wearing them around for a bit , iwas kinda like " dam , these arent that great " i have alot of other shoes that when i wear i feel like im on top of the world and i thought somejams would feel the same , but they didnt do it for me .i think its proly all the black that dont make the shoe pop !! dont get me wrong , ill probably cop onrd , but paying almost 400$ for a pair of kicks and not geting what you expect is a bad look !

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Just because they made the cdp XI with garbage quality..does not mean the space jams will be the same. The Nubucks quality is pretty good whereas I've heard the cdp XII quality was garbage as well. Now I don't have the CDP but if its true from what I'm hearing, be hopeful that it's not like that. Don't assume it will be because then when its not and y'all miss out, you'll feel dumb. Some of you are complaining that it will cdp quality but you still are copping. LOL
I have both and while the CDPs arent OG quality theyre definetely nice imo, and they do have a little more cushioning than the nucucks. Theyrehard to compare though because theyre completely diff materials. The XIs are the same exact shoe in diff colors, so there will prob be little to no (mostlikely no) difference

JB just needs to stop making all these new colorways for shoes..hope the space jams are on point tho then ill copp.

Just because they made the cdp XI with garbage quality..does not mean the space jams will be the same. The Nubucks quality is pretty good whereas I've heard the cdp XII quality was garbage as well. Now I don't have the CDP but if its true from what I'm hearing, be hopeful that it's not like that. Don't assume it will be because then when its not and y'all miss out, you'll feel dumb. Some of you are complaining that it will cdp quality but you still are copping. LOL
indifferent.gif
why do people keep knocking the quality of the CDPXII?
indifferent.gif

That shoe is shaped well, comfortable, and looks great
CDP XII > XI anyday

indifferent.gif
why do people keep knocking the quality of the CDP XII?
indifferent.gif

CDP XII > XI anyday
I 100% agree. I was thinking that the other day when rocking the XII's.

First of all, i ain't payin 175 for any type of product from JB.

Second of all, you think JB cares about quality? Of course not! What, are they going to use better/expensive materials for this? Nah.

JB is the devil.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

indifferent.gif
why do people keep knocking the quality of the CDP XII?
indifferent.gif

CDP XII > XI anyday
I 100% agree. I was thinking that the other day when rocking the XII's.

i agree as well. i only wore mine once and i fell in love with them. still havent worn my nubucks so i cant compare just yet. i hear there are some differencestho so there might be some with the CDP XI and space jams. we will have to just wait and see

I'm not that big into Jordans so I never deal with the headaches of these crazy releases but I am interested in getting a pair of these. What's thedeal for us dudes with bigger feet/sizes that stores don't carry? Just cop 'em online whenever they pop up on Eastbay/FL, etc?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

First of all, i ain't payin 175 for any type of product from JB.

Second of all, you think JB cares about quality? Of course not! What, are they going to use better/expensive materials for this? Nah.

JB is the devil.
Ok first of all to your first of all, if you are not going to pay 175 then don't. That's your business. It in no ways affects me.

Second of all, I never said they care about quality. The point I'm making is that just because a previous version of the shoe had low quality"supposedly" does not mean that this one will in my opinion. That's like saying for example "The Nuggets beat the Lakers in the last game sothey will do it again in the next game." Not true at all. Things change. The quality isnt as good as it used to be, correct BUT to sit there and sayeverything from here on out will be bad quality is nonsense.

^^agree. Jordans aren't how they used to be. Especially some of the retros but some of them do look good IMO. Just hope they make the space jams with thesame quality as before. Are the space jams gonna be a limited release later this year?

Back
Top Bottom