12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

props to making them 150
people would have been mad if they had said 150 at first

but now with getting you all riled up over 175, youre thankful for 150, see the problem?

my birthday is right around the 1st
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by darealjkid

my birthday is right around the 1st
tongue.gif
my birthday IS the 1st.

these wont be releasing on the first though, duhhhh, it would be a SICK present though

Originally Posted by magicmike872

when I cop should I keep DS and rock my OG's? Jus wondering what you guys think?
don't wear ur OGs
the midsol/outsole will break apart from the upper man

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I don't see why you guys are so worried about the quality, are you really going to be playing basketball or putting them into hard labor? I highly doubt it. Who cares if the quality isn't perfect? As long as you have the shoe it shouldnt matter. Hell I bought the CDP 11's and 12's for about 130 a piece deadstock, and they are perfectly fine for me. Why pay close to 300 or more for some shoes from 2001 as of now, which would probably break down if you used them for basketball, if you could get the same for about 150? If you are gonna leave them deadstock and not wear them the quality shouldn't matter. Yes, it may have more sentimental value, but theres no reason to diss the CDP ones or call people who have them cheap. Not everyone wants to drop that much. Get over it
Some people do play basketball in Jordans, they are basketball shoes.

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

Originally Posted by magicmike872

when I cop should I keep DS and rock my OG's? Jus wondering what you guys think?
don't wear ur OGs
the midsol/outsole will break apart from the upper man

ummm not thats not true........ alot of people un-DS'ed there OG XI's and havent had problems. I can personally say my 01 concords havent. Even the'96 OGs are fine to wear, and if the sole does fall off you can just glue it back on and it will be as good as new.

everyone go cop seaglow now and have that on ice cause we all gonna need it unlike with the blk/red xi

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

props to making them 150
people would have been mad if they had said 150 at first

but now with getting you all riled up over 175, youre thankful for 150, see the problem?
nope i aint...140-150 is average for a pair of classic retro's...idk what ur talking about

Sold all of my original pairs. I wouldn't mind having another pair again. We'll see what happens in December.

Back
Top Bottom