12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So here's a situation

You waited in line for 6 hours in the blistering cold. You got your pair and you rock it on a 1st date with this chick U just met.

The date goes sour and she tosses some dip on your new kicks

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 
Sidenote

I like how he laced those.

I'm trying to mimic that style on the right shoe right now

Does anyone have a specific lace style for their 11's

I usually don't lace to the top loop. double knot it and let it hand a bit

jeez!  I was just posting to show the differences in my retail pairs.  Possibly trying to help people if they have pairs that look different than what was supposed to be release.  Either from a retailer or a reseller.  But, you're not super sleuths! and I'm not trying to trick anybody.  I just took some quick pics to get up asap because I was so surprised!  I noticed the angle made them look like different sizes but it didn't matter to me because I was trying to show the color of the sole difference.  I realize they really look like different sizes in the pics, but they are just bad pictures.  A combination of the angle, how close i'm shooting the shot, one is a little lower than the other, etc.  I don't know why the carbon fiber looks different, it has to be the lighting.  

Yes both are size 12

Here are the same shoes as in the original picture (although I had to pull out the left pair of the lighter sole so I could put it right up evenly to the pair with the darker bottom)

Last edited:

Sidenote

I like how he laced those.

I'm trying to mimic that style on the right shoe right now

Does anyone have a specific lace style for their 11's

I usually don't lace to the top loop. double knot it and let it hand a bit
I just rock a regular knot with mines I tried to get fancy with the lacing on my bred 11's but i feel it didn't look right

I hold both laces together, pinch the laces close to the shoe, male a small bow, swoop the excess around and tuck it thru. Pull like a regular bow and voila

Sry no pix :lol:

I hold both laces together, pinch the laces close to the shoe, male a small bow, swoop the excess around and tuck it thru. Pull like a regular bow and voila

Sry no pix
laugh.gif
Pics of this regular bow or i don't believe you 
roll.gif

So here's a situation

You waited in line for 6 hours in the blistering cold. You got your pair and you rock it on a 1st date with this chick U just met.

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 
I'm sorry but this is hilarious to me

lol @gamerg you should consider making a youtube channel advertising for them, could def. get some free protectors out of it... I love how you quote yourself in your sig even more, "I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though"
roll.gif

So here's a situation

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 

View media item 1329418

So here's a situation

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 
I'd leave her be, grab a couple napkins and wipe off what I can and return go my place of residence. The real issue is the sauce on the patent leather, everything else will come out with soap and water.

Last edited:

So here's a situation

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 
who took this pic? I hope this isn't just a false story to get attention on the internet
laugh.gif
. but honestly that's what he gets for popping the tongue on the 11s! This is one of the most obvious shoes not to pop the tongue on and yet people still do it. that does not look tight. same goes for the 1s.
mean.gif

So here's a situation

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 
Wow glad I don't have a girlfriend right now, when I do get one I hope she doesn't do anything like that.  I would have just left the girl alone, go home, clean them the best way I can, and play Injustice, Mortal Kombat, and GTA V to blow off steam; don't harm female thats the lowest thing you could do, be the man and do the right thing!

Wow glad I don't have a girlfriend right now, when I do get one I hope she doesn't do anything like that.  I would have just left the girl alone, go home, clean them the best way I can, and play Injustice, Mortal Kombat, and GTA V to blow off steam; don't harm female thats the lowest thing you could do, be the man and do the right thing!
How old are some of you?

The older you get, sauce is the least of your worries 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom