12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

How I wish I were 19.

You might fall into that immature, sauce throwing crowd still.

I worry about her taking half now. 
laugh.gif
Trust me some still do that and I hate that, I remember senior year they use to throw ice from their cups they got from McDonalds; they use to call me immature for watching DBZ, Pokemon, and playing video games and reading manga/comics.

who took this pic? I hope this isn't just a false story to get attention on the internet
laugh.gif
. but honestly that's what he gets for popping the tongue on the 11s! This is one of the most obvious shoes not to pop the tongue on and yet people still do it. that does not look tight. same goes for the 1s.
mean.gif
I found it in a Retro 11 thread on Facebook. I was like dang time for the Jason Markk ASAP. IDK who it happened to though but if it is real i know his soul must be hurting bad

So here's a situation

You waited in line for 6 hours in the blistering cold. You got your pair and you rock it on a 1st date with this chick U just met.

The date goes sour and she tosses some dip on your new kicks

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 
was it sweet and then sour?

i guess you gotta take the l and remember to wear black leather on your next first date
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Still can't believe there was 500K pairs sold, and still the demand was more. JB just needs to release 5 million pairs of each shoes to combat resellers.
u also gotta figure resellers were buying multiples. hell i saw a dude with 3 kids and his girl walking around to all the stores on release day and scooping 3-4 pairs at each place

Are the majority of the pairs on ebay legit or fake. I am very leery buying xis off ebay...what should I look for?
the size tag i noticed for half sizes is written incorrectly. it'll say 9.5 in the same size instead of the 9 with a smaller 5 above it for example

I wonder if Nike is making all retailers push back their release time. Otherwise FTL and co could release 2 hours earlier and people would really be missing out from folks eating twice..
actually FTL confirmed it on the tweet sent to j23app

View media item 1329418

So here's a situation

You waited in line for 6 hours in the blistering cold. You got your pair and you rock it on a 1st date with this chick U just met.

The date goes sour and she tosses some dip on your new kicks

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 
#NTdenim would have protected all but the patent leather toe cop and you'd be gucci with a wet nap from the condiment stand...jus sayin :tongue:

The only flaw I have is a loose thread on the jumpman on the left shoe. Had the same flaw on my AJ5 FR pair.

Back
Top Bottom