12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm calling It now
Y'all remember that air-Jordan.com website from YEARS ago
That had all pics and stories of samples and all the Jordan's released
It had a blue background
Well they had that bred version of the 11's but with an icy sole
Casita
Ly the space jams but replace blue with red
If anybody has a pic please post
But I'm calling it that those are releasing next year
i do recall that site, and then all of a sudden it was gone without a trace

For 2015, men need to stop dressing like female hobos in the name of 'high fashion'

Or just worry about how you dress. If i want to wear joggers/slim fit/skinny/#NTDenim/Etc that's my decision has nothing to do with you.

Noy try to attack you personally I just get tired of the whole oh he must be this because he likes these types of pants.

I'm not here to tell people
It's because they hold on to some contrived truth of what fashion is and what it isn't.   :lol:   

This is true, fashion is an idea, contrived or not though it is what it is. People will always be judgemental and that's never going to change, we all do it.

Key word is fashionable; white in fall and winter is a big faux pas. Especially if you live somewhere where it's a lot of dirt and slush happening. Makes sense.

And speaking of jd sports, after your post I decided to go outside and voila

In officially done with this release! Don't know if I want to double up or let one of my personal pairs go.
Do JXI's come in a different box overseas? 

Or just worry about how you dress. If i want to wear joggers/slim fit/skinny/#NTDenim/Etc that's my decision has nothing to do with you.

Noy try to attack you personally I just get tired of the whole oh he must be this because he likes these types of pants.
Uhm...ok. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Wear what you want BUT don't get but hurt when you post on public forums and social media and get clowned. 

Uhm...ok. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Wear what you want BUT don't get but hurt when you post on public forums and social media and get clowned. 

It's all good. :lol: I'm the last person to get hurt over the internet. Just get tired of the pant debate every 20 pages.

Im a true to size 10.5.  I had to go a .5 size up on the 2012 bred 11's.  I got the legend blues in a 11 and they seem a .5 size to big now.  I have the Pantone 11's in a size 11 and they fit perfect TTS.   Now I gotta find a 10.5 in the legend blues.

Back
Top Bottom