12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

You don't own a pair of chelsea boots?

Just got my first pair from bottegga veneta!
roll.gif
 HE even looks like he's not so sure about this one!
grin.gif

Last edited:
I figured either the field or construct. The construct is what they're known for, but I found it funny that they now make Chelsea boots which is so not in line with what they do.

those the "Mary J. Blige" boots jordan had on in the pic floating around IG and social media?
LOL! I'm gonna have to google that and get back to you. The Timb joints I'm talking about are like the ones in the pic of KW but not as pointy.
Edit* saw 'em and HAIL nah! MJ looking like he got an econoline van with a bed in it in the parking lot. Ol zip up boot wearing mofo!

Last edited:
LOL! I'm gonna have to google that and get back to you. The Timb joints I'm talking about are like the ones in the pic of KW but not as pointy.
Edit* saw 'em and HAIL nah! MJ looking like he got an econoline van with a bed in it in the parking lot. Ol zip up boot wearing mofo!
LMAO...i thought MJ may of been up to something, but apparently he still has zero fashion sense

Here are my NDC purchased Legends that I mentioned a few pages back. Toe box isn't a deal breaker but for the $$ spent on these, I expected flaws but these seem like GM flaws, but what am I gonna do…EXCHANGE EM? 
roll.gif

DO you guys feel this price increase in 2015 models will fix these kinds of issues? Or will we be paying 20 more dollars for a fancier box? 

Excuse the poor light on these.

ALSO I found it very odd that the outside of the box had the size of the shoes I ordered. Easy steal if someone is familiar with the nike boxes and knows what to look for as far as SKU #. I thought this was sketch on the shipping departments end. My past ndc orders never came with those kinds of stickers on the outside, exposed for anyone to see. 

Sorry for the long post.

LMAO...i thought MJ may of been up to something, but apparently he still has zero fashion sense
What if MJ just came in the chat and said, Y'all wanna make fun of my fashon sense, ...ok no jordans for y'all then; i'm gonna blacklist all of y'all.
roll.gif

the inconsistencies are beyond atrocious with these.

FNL sent me a shoe with a smashed up box, making it useless. Bout to ship them suckers back too.

NDC sent opened package...went back.

EU sent the cleanest ones and they were cheaper than US cop.

the inconsistencies are beyond atrocious with these.

FNL sent me a shoe with a smashed up box, making it useless. Bout to ship them suckers back too.

NDC sent opened package...went back.

EU sent the cleanest ones and they were cheaper than US cop.
Wow, thats bad; how did NDC sent an open package though?

DO you guys feel this price increase in 2015 models will fix these kinds of issues? Or will we be paying 20 more dollars for a fancier box? 
Uhh...no.  You will have a fancier box still crushed by delivery service.  You may have a better grade of materials but shoes will still be assembled by the same 10 year old kid in China.  You'll have a "Remastered" shoe with sloppy glue, random cigarette burns, jacked up stitching, and a freddy krueger-butt crack jumpman! 
laugh.gif
  We have got to properly manage our expectations!

new boxes don't have the "refuse if broken seal" so whoever handled it, opened it and re-taped it with brown packing tape instead of the clear. 
mean.gif
You did the right thing because whoever did that was acting unprofessional because they opened a package that was already taped to see what the costumer ordered, what some people would do just for somethings man.

Converted to US dollars that's almost $250 before shipping costs. Not to mention the possibility of getting hit with customs. You're better off buying from a reseller

Last edited:
always one..... one dude 

but with page monitors in full affect it feels like none happen but they do.....

Back
Top Bottom