12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

yeah then i got home and they were horrible, sold mine fast and didnt care how much i got, they are horrible and poeple paying crazy prices for them is even more insane especially with all the GMs (better looking and quality though lol) floating around.

Quality on the spacejames was horrible .. wore mine maybe 10 times .. and the part on the tongue that says "jumpman jordan" or w.e. it says came half way off, the thread came right off smh

yeah then i got home and they were horrible, sold mine fast and didnt care how much i got, they are horrible and poeple paying crazy prices for them is even more insane especially with all the GMs (better looking and quality though lol) floating around.
Crazy how comparing GMs is by looking at which one is more inferior to find the authentic/retail...

Crazy how comparing GMs is by looking at which one is more inferior to find the authentic/retail...
i know right, i see the GMs and im thinking "man those look mad nice" and then i see the PL cut and quality and think "man they are fake but are better" lol im always laughing inside about it

i know right, i see the GMs and im thinking "man those look mad nice" and then i see the PL cut and quality and think "man they are fake but are better" lol im always laughing inside about it
Not to be off topic but I was watching some vids regarding LC on Yeezy2s and if the shoe box NOT messed up, then it's fake, haha.

So your saying to people "don’t be fooled on availability" and yet you admit there is quarterly restocks bit of a contradiction there. Its well known the demand on these XIs will be big just like the bred Xi nike knows the quantities of these they can sell and they will hold onto stock. The latest angle JB have on this is dropping the same cw in a different shoe around the same time lately its been Jordan 1 mids. In the past restocks went straight to outlets but lately they have been dropping them on line to deter people from paying resell prices – how many times do we see this in threads when there is a restock guys saying “ah man I could of saved $100 etc on those had I waited”

And no I wasn’t talking about 5s I was talking about fire red IVs or more known as toros (I don’t speak hypebeast)
I think it's more likely that Nike is dropping the shoe online instead of in outlets because they can still charge retail price and make more money. It has nothing to do with resell prices cause we're gonna buy it anyway.

You are just so far out there.

I think it's more likely that Nike is dropping the shoe online instead of in outlets because they can still charge retail price and make more money. It has nothing to do with resell prices cause we're gonna buy it anyway.

You are just so far out there.
This.

LMAO if anyone thinks Nike or ANY corporation cares about resellers. 

Yup... All in
smokin.gif

Been all in for years, haha. This IS my last pair.
Until Hare 7 drops

Eh. Close enough. I'm probably in for one unless I get one of the two previous releases first.

not really an 11s fan, but I really like these ever since they released back when I was in high school. So I will make a huge effort to get these.

Can't believe these are finally coming and I have something to nitpick at but that outsole is more cloudy than I remember more like pe space jams and less blue

Those are to dope now can't wait to see an authentic pair to want them even more! I had gammas through NDC but got myself in trouble like @bigj505said and gave them to my sister for retail for her 16th birthday well to my parents who gave it to her thinking I would catch one of the billion gamma restocks like the breds again and use the money to cop a prelude now I have no gammas, or preludes :frown: . Will not make the same mistake for these. Doubling up. Online or bust for me though they crazy for the Christmas js here. The mall that's empty all the time has had at least 50 police officers there to get tickets.

Back
Top Bottom