12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

^ Gamma Xis are the lowest resale value of jordan Xis right now - Once rsale prices go up over a certin amount restocks happen..
That is just patently stupid and not even remotely true. You think Nike, or any retailer, is paying attention to that to drop the shoe again?
mean.gif

I definitely know how it works. You obviously don't. Restocks don't happen because of resale. That's a ridiculous assumption on your end and completely false.

The gamma XIs are the most recent XI. Those are always the lowest valued if they are massed produced. This isn't rocket science. Also, one could argue that the Black/Red XI sells for similar or lower than the Gammas.

Dudes are still waiting on a gamma XI "rerelease" because they keep referencing what nike did with the black/red XIs. its comical.

So how do you explain all the 88 restocks? or the fire red iv restocks ? or every other Jordan restock for that matter? I used bred xi cus this has been the most restocked shoe but every other GR jordan release has been restocked since JB started the restock "game" even the frequency Jordans are being released is based on demand and the whole point in restocks is to weed out reselling.

I definitely know how it works. You obviously don't. Restocks don't happen because of resale. That's a ridiculous assumption on your end and completely false.

The gamma XIs are the most recent XI. Those are always the lowest valued if they are massed produced. This isn't rocket science. Also, one could argue that the Black/Red XI sells for similar or lower than the Gammas.

Dudes are still waiting on a gamma XI "rerelease" because they keep referencing what nike did with the black/red XIs. its comical.

So how do you explain all the 88 restocks? or the fire red iv restocks ? or every other Jordan restock for that matter? I used bred xi cus this has been the most restocked shoe but every other GR jordan release has been restocked since JB started the restock "game" even the frequency Jordans are being released is based on demand and the whole point in restocks is to weed out reselling.

your comment doesn't even remotely reflect what you just typed. not 1 bit. and your comments show you really don't know what you are talking about.

tell me how these phantom 88 restocks are killing resell on those. the fire red 4.... you mean the 5 right? those NEVER sold for crazy money. NEVER. how are those restocks killing the royal I or black/red I resell value bruh? Its not.

all nike is doing is building on the hype and doing so beautifully. there are quarterly restocks which are pretty much cancelled orders/returns/held inventory then there are outlet releases where they get to cut the middle man out (the retailers) and still sell the product for pretty much retail.

the whole re-release that happened last year has people on some dumb stuff for sure.... "it happened once so it must mean its gonna happened for the rest of my life. ill wait."

I gotta disagree with u big J, don't mean to stir the pot/add hype but these will indeed be problematic, the only way you can get these STRESS FREE (note the caps) is having the extra money, time, and/or patience, I think these will be 2009 space jams all over again

Me getting older and having more responsibilities year after year makes it harder for myself to obtain ANYTHING retail

Last edited:
I also have to disagree. I put in a lot of footwork with the gammas and didn't get call for raffles. Online is like playing the lottery so in reality that counts as a VERY low possibility on copping. These will be tough but the majority should be able to cop

^ o yeah, im not saying it will be hard to get, but these days its a war with everyone just to pay box price, im a retail guy

not really. no 11 holiday release is a problem for dudes that actually put in the work. its only a problem for those that are oblivious or those that want to sit back and wait for handouts.
I gotta disagree with u big J, don't mean to stir the pot/add hype but these will indeed be problematic, the only way you can get these STRESS FREE (note the caps) is having the extra money, time, and/or patience, I think these will be 2009 space jams all over again

Me getting older and having more responsibilities year after year makes it harder for myself to obtain ANYTHING retail

fin

and the 09 space jams weren't a problem if you actually got in your car and did some work.

months after the release date, they were selling for $200 shipped. people stay forgetting tho... :rolleyes

Last edited:
^ o yeah, im not saying it will be hard to get, but these days its a war with everyone just to pay box price, im a retail guy
I know what you mean fam. Yea you can cop for resell all you want with no problem if you willing and able to pay. I'm strict on paying retail as well. 100% agree about getting older and having more responsibilities.

'09 SJs....when it was so simple. I had no plans on copping a second pair. On the humble I went to ndc and hit the refresh at midnight. Took me about 2 min beginning to end. I didn't even get out of bed. I literally rolled over copped and rolled back over. Then I came into the SJ thread and it was like watching that fight scene in Anchorman. I didn't post my story because it didn't make sense to add to that nonsense. I see people like to post their "easy cop" stories to rub it in for those that put in work and come up empty. I don't get down like that. 

And yes, I remember Colombia's being the "wackest XI" in that thread too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Also the space jams were available on Eastbay a few days after the release for a couple hrs. Dudes wero in nt just calling in orders and chatting about it.

Last edited:
all nike is doing is building on the hype and doing so beautifully. there are quarterly restocks which are pretty much cancelled orders/returns/held inventory then there are outlet releases where they get to cut the middle man out (the retailers) and still sell the product for pretty much retail.
"

So your saying to people "don’t be fooled on availability" and yet you admit there is quarterly restocks bit of a contradiction there. Its well known the demand on these XIs will be big just like the bred Xi nike knows the quantities of these they can sell and they will hold onto stock. The latest angle JB have on this is dropping the same cw in a different shoe around the same time lately its been Jordan 1 mids. In the past restocks went straight to outlets but lately they have been dropping them on line to deter people from paying resell prices – how many times do we see this in threads when there is a restock guys saying “ah man I could of saved $100 etc on those had I waited”

And no I wasn’t talking about 5s I was talking about fire red IVs or more known as toros (I don’t speak hypebeast)

"

So your saying to people "don’t be fooled on availability" and yet you admit there is quarterly restocks bit of a contradiction there. Its well known the demand on these XIs will be big just like the bred Xi nike knows the quantities of these they can sell and they will hold onto stock. The latest angle JB have on this is dropping the same cw in a different shoe around the same time lately its been Jordan 1 mids. In the past restocks went straight to outlets but lately they have been dropping them on line to deter people from paying resell prices – how many times do we see this in threads when there is a restock guys saying “ah man I could of saved $100 etc on those had I waited”

And no I wasn’t talking about 5s I was talking about fire red IVs or more known as toros (I don’t speak hypebeast)

You're logic is so off it's funny.

Tell me how them resale prices are doing :lol:

Ps these are the real fire red iv
aj-4.jpg

Last edited:
 I was surprised by the FR IV. They sat for a good while. Horrible quality from what I saw. 

I returned mine. The shoe creased from literally walking 10 feet to the closest mirror and that is with me buying shoes that are too tight. Too bad too. Been waiting for that shoe to retro :smh:

went to my mall (university) around 10pm for a midnight release for the 09 space jams and was 3rd or 4th in line, easiest cop out of all the XIs for me (minus the annis i got early for retail some how but that was a fluke)

Went my mall (Augusta) for the 09 Space Jams at 8-9 am on release day. There was no line. Just approx. 10 people sitting there waiting for FNL to open. In and out in 10 minutes. Even tried them on first. Man.... If I knew then what I know now.... I wouldn't have just the one pair.

Went my mall (Augusta) for the 09 Space Jams at 8-9 am on release day. There was no line. Just approx. 10 people sitting there waiting for FNL to open. In and out in 10 minutes. Even tried them on first. Man.... If I knew then what I know now.... I wouldn't have just the one pair.
yeah then i got home and they were horrible, sold mine fast and didnt care how much i got, they are horrible and poeple paying crazy prices for them is even more insane especially with all the GMs (better looking and quality though lol) floating around.

Back
Top Bottom