12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Those are to dope now can't wait to see an authentic pair to want them even more! I had gammas through NDC but got myself in trouble like bigj505 bigj505 said and gave them to my sister for retail for her 16th birthday well to my parents who gave it to her thinking I would catch one of the billion gamma restocks like the breds again and use the money to cop a prelude now I have no gammas, or preludes :frown: . Will not make the same mistake for these. Doubling up. Online or bust for me though they crazy for the Christmas js here. The mall that's empty all the time has had at least 50 police officers there to get tickets.

at least they went to a good home.

i try to tell everyone not to assume what may happen just because it happened once but its hard to get people to believe (not knocking you). i always view it as if i get it out of the way on the initial release, i get to have my fun IF they restock. if i paid resell at first I'm sure ill recoup some if not all of it back if i purchase on the restock.

i have to give people credit tho.... the RESTOCK GAMMA XI rumors did hurt the resell on them in the months after christmas since people were hesitant to come up off that $$$$ in hopes of a RE-RELEASE :lol:

I'm in. These are the only jays I'm looking forward to coppin this year. Hope things work put like they always have been for me.

Going to have to TRIPLE UP on these. For sure!!! 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Pass on these. Don't really care about the history or anything, they just don't carry the silhouette of the "XI" well. So pass.

yep. why? It's an all white (overhyped) shoe. There's very little color blocking if any.
What Jordan isn't "overhyped" today?. These deserve the attention and is well known the amount of attention they will get. After all when was the last time they dropped? A lot of ppl been waiting for these to drop. Respect your opinion but honestly idk about  "not carrying the silhouette of the "XI" well."

What Jordan isn't "overhyped" today?. These deserve the attention and is well known the amount of attention they will get. After all when was the last time they dropped? A lot of ppl been waiting for these to drop. Respect your opinion but honestly idk about  "not carrying the silhouette of the "XI" well."

definitely just a personal thing. And like I said, I don't really care about the history and the last time they dropped. An all white 12, an all white 5, an all white, 13. My point is, it's all white aesthetically. There's really no arguing that.

since they are finally coming out i wonder if people are actually gonna retire lol
Since these are my personal fav XI'S i'm considering leaving the game alone..This yr I only copped 2 pairs of Jordans so I definitely slow down a hell of alot... The game has been watered down so its a thought...

Back
Top Bottom