12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Still don't believe it until I see a cleared bank statement and a letter from his bank saying funds are usable lol.

Did you ever get rid of those Gammas?
No I didn't I'm gonna make this guys life hell. We met up in front of his friends house so im gonna order a bunch of pizza. The look on his face will be priceless. He will pay for it

I would say go for it if you like them, I got rid of a pair for under 250 but I'm seeing prices go up.
Prices are legend blues are increasing? Or cool greys

True or not...karma is a *****!

You heard it here first! 
wink.gif

I'm out

Did you ever get rid of those Gammas?
No I didn't I'm gonna make this guys life hell. We met up in front of his friends house so im gonna order a bunch of pizza. The look on his face will be priceless. He will pay for it

I would say go for it if you like them, I got rid of a pair for under 250 but I'm seeing prices go up.
Prices are legend blues are increasing? Or cool greys
Cool greys and Legends will go up in price.

Hey just wondering, have you by any chance gotten a way to clean the black dots? I'm noticing a few black dots on my pair 

No I tried a microfiber rag with a little water and Jason Markk but nothing. I don't want the use the brush because it is patent leather so I'm just letting it be I guess

I GOTTA BE ONE OF THE ONLY PPL THAT DONT REALLY LIKE THE PANTONE XI'S… OVER KILL.. LOW TOP CAROLINAS FROM 01 WERE WAY BETTER

You heard it here first! 
wink.gif

I'm out
so if the company messes up ur order and u don't get ur shoes, nothing can be done about it

but if the company messes up and gives u a free pair, go ahead and return it cuz it will come back to haunt u?? 

its not that serious, its a penny to them. its not his duty to make things right, the company needs to fire the idiot who made the mistake

You heard it here first! :wink:

I'm out
so if the company messes up ur order and u don't get ur shoes, nothing can be done about it

but if the company messes up and gives u a free pair, go ahead and return it cuz it will come back to haunt u?? 

its not that serious, its a penny to them. its not his duty to make things right, the company needs to fire the idiot who made the mistake
Comes down to principle and ethics, we all know it's wrong at the end of the day. So it's ok for that person who is making a living to be fired just because dude wants a free pair of shoes? I think people take sneakers to levels of ignorance that just makes being a part of this culture feel bad, not telling him to return the check or keep it but the people justifying why he should just look ignorant.

You shouldve taken the 10 since you were in front of him and the manager confirmed. They got you once and wanted to see how much they could get away with. If you didn't finally put your foot down you would've ended up with a 14

You shouldve taken the 10 since you were in front of him and the manager confirmed. They got you once and wanted to see how much they could get away with. If you didn't finally put your foot down you would've ended up with a 14
the manager walked off and left it up to the cashier who was going to get the sz.10 she knew the guy so obviously she wasn't going to sell them to me.

Last edited:
Should have asked for their names. See if they're willing to lose their jobs over it.

You can't blame the chain, it's the manager. Look how her employee didn't even listen to her.

i say F*%# FNL i have personally been done dirty by a store manager and employees they are representatives of a company and people who do shady things deserve shady things to happen to them my quote is og from the grape 5 thread of my experience.

the manager walked off and left it up to the cashier who was going to get the sz.10 she knew the guy so obviously she wasn't going to sell them to me.
thats messed up  talk about crooked lol 

Back
Top Bottom