12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Should have asked for their names. See if they're willing to lose their jobs over it.

You can't blame the chain, it's the manager. Look how her employee didn't even listen to her.
yeah i can they employed a incompetent manager who hired incompetent employees i know people are going to hook up their peeps but the way they handled the situation was mad disrespectful. 

Fighting over story that's most likely fabricated.. I've built payment transaction system, and know for a fact you always refund via original payment (with the exception of store credit). FNL would never send him a check because that would allow fraud via chargebacks - something we call being PCI compliant. Plus, when has FNL ever compensated for canceling an order?
fyi
hahahahahaha...Look at you man, you told him! He should have known if anybody wasn't lying it was you, word to your sig.

"Don't fake the funk"

Now that I finally got my Pantone, I decided to take a quick family photo.
You should wear a few of those man. Not throwing shade if you prefer to collect only but, man, I can't see how people do it.

Sidenote: I'm out of reps but I will catch you 2 on the flip.

Last edited:

hahahahahaha...Look at you man, you told him! He should have known if anybody wasn't lying it was you, word to your sig.

"Don't fake the funk"

You should wear a few of those man. Not throwing shade if you prefer to collect only but, man, I can't see how people do it.

Sidenote: I'm out of reps but I will catch you 2 on the flip.
They're all worn except the newest 2. Jams are beat, they were my bar/club shoes in college. CG are almost beat, bottoms are brown. I wear the Concord and Blk/red the least out of all of them.

I don't collect, I wear everything I have.

Last edited:
I guess I saw that they weren't laced on the top rung and were tucked in like they were DS.
Dope collect though. I saw they were releasing the Citrus lows this year but I just found out they are GS. I haven't been paying much attention, to upcoming releases.

Anyone know if the Citrus low are in fact GS?

I guess I saw that they weren't laced on the top rung and were tucked in like they were DS.
Dope collect though. I saw they were releasing the Citrus lows this year but I just found out they are GS. I haven't been paying much attention, to upcoming releases.

Anyone know if the Citrus low are in fact GS?
Yea, I don't lace to the top, because the tongues are kind short to me. But I re-lace like that after every wear... Just an OCD thing.

All I've heard for a while is GS for the citrus lows... If releasing at all.

Never call a man a lie unless u can prove it
I didn't read past the picture of the check but.... there's a proof. Who was saying Finishline doesn't cut checks again?

It is indeed weird since it gives him an opening to submit a chargeback now but.... he shut a lot of people up as far as I am concerned.

Btw, does anyone have any idea why the Legend blues are dropping in price so much/quick? I mean, I know most 11s jump back up in price (ie: gammas) but wondering why they dropped so quickly? Also do you guys think these will go back up in price or?

Btw, does anyone have any idea why the Legend blues are dropping in price so much/quick? I mean, I know most 11s jump back up in price (ie: gammas) but wondering why they dropped so quickly? Also do you guys think these will go back up in price or?
 To much product on the streets

i.e.

People are trying to get rid of these  and are getting undercut by sellers who also are trying to get rid of their pairs

Price will go up when all the low pairs are snatched up

To much product on the streets

i.e.

People are trying to get rid of these  and are getting undercut by sellers who also are trying to get rid of their pairs

Price will go up when all the low pairs are snatched up
Yeah, figured that. Went into a store and one owner offered me $250!? One local store offered $280, do you think I should take that?... do you think I should hold on to em for now? How long before you think they go back up? Just worried they drop down to retail heh.

I didn't read past the picture of the check but.... there's a proof. Who was saying Finishline doesn't cut checks again?

It is indeed weird since it gives him an opening to submit a chargeback now but.... he shut a lot of people up as far as I am concerned.

Yep

Yeah, figured that. Went into a store and one owner offered me $250!? One local store offered $280, do you think I should take that?... do you think I should hold on to em for now? How long before you think they go back up? Just worried they drop down to retail heh.
Take what you want

If you're worried about them dropping down to retail you shouldn't have bought them to flip them [No Disrespect or ill-tone directed at you]

Maybe around tax time the price will go up

Just depends.

I think because it's a white shoe, a lot of folks just aren't willing to shell out $350 plus and those who bought with intentions to sell can't sit too long so they're dropping the price.

If you thought you was going to make a killer profit with these you're sadly mistaken, sitting on them and that yellowing kicking in will just make it worse.

If you thought you was going to make a killer profit with these you're sadly mistaken, sitting on them and that yellowing kicking in will just make it worse.
**** it  adds character 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I think because it's a white shoe, a lot of folks just aren't willing to shell out $350 plus and those who bought with intentions to sell can't sit too long so they're dropping the price.
Not necessarily

Pre-orders were up in the 350 range not to long ago

But that's due to the hype of wanting them Before anyone else,

It's just the sudden increase of shoes and everyone trying to make a quick buck

People are getting antsy I.E. "Oh no he listed his for 349.99, Let me undercut him to 348.99 if I don't I might not be able to sell mine trying to get this guwhop fam!"

But I see where you're coming from

Comes down to principle and ethics, we all know it's wrong at the end of the day. So it's ok for that person who is making a living to be fired just because dude wants a free pair of shoes? I think people take sneakers to levels of ignorance that just makes being a part of this culture feel bad, not telling him to return the check or keep it but the people justifying why he should just look ignorant.

Welp I like to give a shout out to Footaction for messing up on the billing side. Trying to cancel my 2 pair look like it but getting 2 free pair at the end of the day :pimp:

Last edited:

yeah i can they employed a incompetent manager who hired incompetent employees i know people are going to hook up their peeps but the way they handled the situation was mad disrespectful. 

I went through this when the 11/12 cdp came out. I was living in Minneapolis at the time and I was first in line at the FL in mall of america. The employee came to the gate and said what size do you need? I said 12 and the employee said we only have size 10 and down, so I asked how is that when I am first here and yesterday they said there was a full size run??? The employee looked dumbfounded, so I called the corporate Office and explained the situation, and gave them the store number... about 15 minutes later the size 12 got released to me. The corporate office was very helpful and stated they had been getting a lot of complaints. That release could have started the whole raffle mess...

Take what you want

If you're worried about them dropping down to retail you shouldn't have bought them to flip them [No Disrespect or ill-tone directed at you]

Maybe around tax time the price will go up

Just depends.
Well, let I kinda used the wrong words. I am not worried... just curious as to WHY the price is dropping the way it is. Something I've never really seen happen with 11s. I know the Gammas sat above retail for a while until recently went up to $375~

I think you may be 100% right on it being because its a white shoe. Instead of holding on to em' (although I KNOW they will go up in a couple months) I'll just sell them to my local shop... who I happen to do a lot of business with anyways. They have 50+ pairs right now and aren't buying from anyone else so I guess hes looking out.

LIKE OTHERS SAID.. ALOT OF PAIRS OUT THERE.. PPL LOOK AT XI'S AS A RESELL SHOE AND COLUMBIAS NEVER RETRO'D SO THAT AND WHAT EVER OTHER FACTORS… IF YOU NEED TO GET RID OF EM YESTERDAY, YOURE GOING TO WIND UP HAVING TO LET EM GO FOR THE LOW

I think you may be 100% right on it being because its a white shoe. Instead of holding on to em' (although I KNOW they will go up in a couple months) I'll just sell them to my local shop... who I happen to do a lot of business with anyways. They have 50+ pairs right now and aren't buying from anyone else so I guess hes looking out.
Honestly, people are waiting for the summer to rock these shoes... All white shoes look silly in the wintertime, especially if you're on the East Coast of the US or anywhere that actually has winter weather. Come June, I think the demand for these will go way up as people start wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom