12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I see you playa. 7 straight winters lol! And everything is crisp. Need a pair of gammas and cool grey myself,
As far as that bunch Sometimes I count white aniv. Sometimes I don't
:rolleyes
Beautiful pic. My favs are the patones. Love them joints

Honestly, people are waiting for the summer to rock these shoes... All white shoes look silly in the wintertime, especially if you're on the East Coast of the US or anywhere that actually has winter weather. Come June, I think the demand for these will go way up as people start wearing them.
Supply and demand factor. 

continue to pass on this shoe and the value will only go up... this is why i copped off resale asap because i know the price will get worse... the prices are 400 on flightclub and rarely go below 300 on ebay... i dont know where u guys see these going for cheap...

continue to pass on this shoe and the value will only go up... this is why i copped off resale asap because i know the price will get worse... the prices are 400 on flightclub and rarely go below 300 on ebay... i dont know where u guys see these going for cheap...
looking at flightclub you'll never find a Jordan for cheap except maybe some kind of 9

depending on size, i took a quick glance at the buy/sell section and saw 2 pairs going for $280. I know, not a far cry from $300 lol hopefully these drop in price. im looking to double up so i can have a pair on ice

Size 2Y available on FNL
http://m.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod757369
zmb0b9.jpg

Last edited:
LIKE OTHERS SAID.. ALOT OF PAIRS OUT THERE.. PPL LOOK AT XI'S AS A RESELL SHOE AND COLUMBIAS NEVER RETRO'D SO THAT AND WHAT EVER OTHER FACTORS… IF YOU NEED TO GET RID OF EM YESTERDAY, YOURE GOING TO WIND UP HAVING TO LET EM GO FOR THE LOW
colombias retroed once

colombias retroed once

THATS VERY KIND OF YOU. I WAS NOT REFERRING TO THE 01 RETRO FROM MY 10TH GRADE YEAR IN HS BUT, RATHER AND MORE SPECIFICALLY, THE FACT THAT ALL OTHER COLORWAYS PRETTY MUCH RETRO'D IN "HOLIDAY XI" FASHION... EXCEPT FOR THESE

has there been a 11 release every holiday? Thought that was started in 08'?

I THINK THERE HAS... BUT THERE WAS NOT A RELEASE IN 08... I CANT REMEMBER WHAT HOLIDAY RELEASE WAS IN 08.

08- :nerd:
09- SJ XI
10- CG XI
11- CONCORD
12- BLK/RED
13- GAMMA
14- LEGEND BLUE
15- RED MELO'S (RUMORED)

Around RD they were almost $400... now they're $280 or so.. I bet they'll go back up to around $400 in the next few months once all the extra pairs are sold. Some stores in my area have 50+ pairs. Seems like they let out a bunch of these also but you can never fail with 11s.

I want to trade an extra pair of Colombias for Gammas (crazy right?)... But too many fakes out there.

I'll prob wait, sell when price goes back up and cop from a reliable source.

Around RD they were almost $400... now they're $280 or so.. I bet they'll go back up to around $400 in the next few months once all the extra pairs are sold.

Truth. Once these wanna be hustler resellers dump their pairs for $15 profit margins...back to higher levels. I thought about cop'ing another pair a few days back, but mortgages...

**** were her heals doing on your Jays!? I would have been TIGHT!
First day back after break so we were all zombies. 

I was coming out the office behind her and she backtracked right on my foot. 

She was apologetic, but I had to switch into some beat up free runs cause the smudge was hurting my feelings.

First day back after break so we were all zombies. 

I was coming out the office behind her and she backtracked right on my foot. 

She was apologetic, but I had to switch into some beat up free runs cause the smudge was hurting my feelings.

Maaan...wipe the spot with a little warm soapy water, then buff and shine with vaseline.

Back
Top Bottom