12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Maaan...wipe the spot with a little warm soapy water, then buff and shine with vaseline.
I tried buff it with some acetone and it took the patent right off, lol.

I got another pair on ice...I'll just be overdressed for the gym/hikes.

First day back after break so we were all zombies. 

I was coming out the office behind her and she backtracked right on my foot. 

She was apologetic, but I had to switch into some beat up free runs cause the smudge was hurting my feelings.

Maaan...wipe the spot with a little warm soapy water, then buff and shine with vaseline.
:lol: it's a pair of shoes, not a car.

About the time that these drop

people will be search for Legend Blues and Bred Mids

and those with pairs will be able to pop them off for 

$320-350

till then it's $300 n under

Last edited:

Work. Co-workers heels. Now workout shoes.

mean.gif
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnn... still iceeey

I want to trade an extra pair of Colombias for Gammas (crazy right?)... But too many fakes out there.

I'll prob wait, sell when price goes back up and cop from a reliable source.
Gammas are easier to tell than colombias tho, just pop in the legit check board.

anyone in the southern california area that lives near torrance/south bay area. They are opening a SHOE PALACE at south bay galleria. They held some 11's for the grand opening but they will be raffled off. So if you are still looking for these at retail there's still hope.

Just got hit with custom from the pair I bought through Kickz.com....

Its funny how they're trying to hit me up with late fees when I just got the notice in the mail this afternoon... 
mean.gif

the spot is gray/offwhite now. Definitely noticeable. They're gonna be gym shoes now. Not sweating it...she took me to lunch today, and she has big breasts and was letting them out for air today.
you perv j/j boobs are always a good way to make a bad situation better and put a smile on a man's face 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom