12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hope prices will go down some on these, trying to find my cousin a size 13 in legend blue's. Someone broke his house and took clothes, legend blues, cool greys, 2011 concord's, other Jordan's, and his daughters Jordan's, I hate people that steal and from a kid too

Hope prices will go down some on these, trying to find my cousin a size 13 in legend blue's. Someone broke his house and took clothes, legend blues, cool greys, 2011 concord's, other Jordan's, and his daughters Jordan's, I hate people that steal and from a kid too
That's sad man, I hope they track down the person who did it.

did your buddy have all of his sz 13s stolen?

did your buddy have all of his sz 13s stolen?

Most but not all, he was wearing his black/red 11's and they left his obsidian 12's by the back door and he said he has a few pair left about five i think. Now i'm trying to help he find new pairs, starting with legend and concord 11's

Same here man i didn't even cop to resell i just wanted to see how they fit since i never had 11s before and i didn't end up liking the way they fit or looked on me but now i can't even sell them.
sell them for what you paid and get your money back. I know you can do that unless you live in siberia

Why? Are they yours??

Or are you just too afraid to do what you like because of what someone else has told you is a "no no?"

Again...lucky for you too, youre not wearing 'em!

I swap plenty laces. Im not programmed to think MY shoes have to look a certain way or like a picture says theyre "supposed" to look. I think keeping shoes the same all the time is simple and shunning others that do make changes is simple minded.

If I like original laces, I leave 'em. If I dont, I change 'em.

The WTKD for that price is easy to find, but that $380 play my man, your the real mvp lol, I haven't sold one for that much some the week of the release.
Can't find any decent prices for wtkd. Where did u look anyways? eBay, Instagram, NT, or Twitter?

Back
Top Bottom