12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

That weird, I have 6/25/2014 - 8/04/2014 and mine came from NDC too
Welcome to the crew 6/25, remember the first rule of fight club?

I do not think that it is weird. Not all kicks similar production dates especially when over 500,000 units are made. At the same time, this is the first Jordan that I have with less than one month production gap. Most of my foamposites have less than one month gap.

I do not think that it is weird. Not all kicks similar production dates especially when over 500,000 units are made. At the same time, this is the first Jordan that I have with less than one month production gap. Most of my foamposites have less than one month gap.
So is the one month gap is unusual to Jordan's?

So is the one month gap is unusual to Jordan's?

Normally it is unusual. Since I got mine from Nike, I was not worried at all. But these days, you never know. This is the pic of the receipt from Nike which I brought in-store via raffle. Although I did not take pics of the production date because it is a pain. My pair is flawless. My Ferarri 14's haf a one month production date and they were flawless as well. The rest of my Air Jordans have 5 weeks or more.

View media item 1372664

Last edited:
Normally it is unusual. Since I got mine from Nike, I was not worried at all. But these days, you never know. This is the pic of the receipt from Nike which I brought in-store via raffle. Although I did not take pics of the production date because it is a pain. My pair is flawless. My Ferarri 14's haf a one month production date and they were flawless as well. The rest of my Air Jordans have 5 weeks or more.

View media item 1372664
True, I guess the shoes with the one month production gap were either finished early or late

my point...he can give his opinion too 

My post concerned which lace color option, not whether or not you think laces should ever be swapped. Only one person, that I remember w/o going back, gave an opinion on the lace color options. Everything else was gas

So looking forward to the Hares, Chicago 1s, or Bordeauxs? Have any tips on copping?

For me it is hard to give tips to get for retail because everything is based on luck (online & raffles). It has been difficult especially the last several years unless it is a super general release. I have no connects and when I fail to get for retail, then I will go for the cheapest resale price and I have to make sure that they are legit.

For me it is hard to give tips to get for retail because everything is based on luck (online & raffles). It has been difficult especially the last several years unless it is a super general release. I have no connects and when I fail to get for retail, then I will go for the cheapest resale price and I have to make sure that they are legit.
True, I'm in the same boat as you, I paid resell twice, one was a really good deal from someone who was looking out for me but I'm tired of paying resell but I really want the shoes, you get what I'm saying, most people who buy them flip them and I'm sol for getting the shoes at retail

True, I'm in the same boat as you, I paid resell twice, one was a really good deal from someone who was looking out for me but I'm tired of paying resell but I really want the shoes, you get what I'm saying, most people who buy them flip them and I'm sol for getting the shoes at retail
where do you live ?

My post concerned which lace color option, not whether or not you think laces should ever be swapped. Only one person, that I remember w/o going back, gave an opinion on the lace color options. Everything else was gas
thats what i was referring to...he gave his opinion on the lace swap

Why is this even important to you??

Did you even read what you quoted before you responded?? If you did, you obviously don't comprehend it. Brick wall. Convo over.

My boy that works at footaction said his store is restocking Legend Blues, he didn't tell me when yet he just said soon....so if anyone looking for pairs should call their local stores to try and get info if they are restocking also

My boy that works at footaction said his store is restocking Legend Blues, he didn't tell me when yet he just said soon....so if anyone looking for pairs should call their local stores to try and get info if they are restocking also
Our Local House Of Hoops and footaction In Sacramento are getting their restock on Sunday

Restocks happening Sunday at footactions and HOHs. Columbia 11s, black infrared 6s and a couple 13s. Not sure which 13s exactly

Back
Top Bottom