12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Can't find any decent prices for wtkd. Where did u look anyways? eBay, Instagram, NT, or Twitter?
There's a handful on eBay. Even if you don't see the price you like off hand sending a pm is always the way to go. I've never paid the asking price on eBay

I got wtkd6 on lower end of market value.

Patience. I was in no hurry to sell the legend blue 11s but someone bit for $380 on CL.

possible because I'm not positive lol. but if you are familiar with Ardens raffling system check their sweepstakes page. 
i talked to the manager at arden and he said they received paperwork on the 11s they are just waiting to see what else will restock so its basically confirmed that 11s will restock so keep your eyes and ears open 

i talked to the manager at arden and he said they received paperwork on the 11s they are just waiting to see what else will restock so its basically confirmed that 11s will restock so keep your eyes and ears open 

Yup I checked their raffle page and they are up but the raffle has not started yet

Because I can!
tongue.gif
Any more questions?
laugh.gif

jk
my point...he can give his opinion too 

Sounds like you need some tapered jeans.

Or joggers those will do but I like my jeans baggy all through because I need the room if you know what I mean
You can have the bottom tapered at the tailors, think it costs like $10. I have some slightly baggy jeans I'm about to go get tapered so the opening is 6 - 7 inches wide, I'll post some pics for you when they're done.

You can have the bottom tapered at the tailors, think it costs like $10. I have some slightly baggy jeans I'm about to go get tapered so the opening is 6 - 7 inches wide, I'll post some pics for you when they're done.
True, thanks put the pics when you have them done, most of my Jeans are black and dark denim which will most likely dye my shoes

Back
Top Bottom