12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got me a size 9 at HOH Southcenter from this morning's restock. People were walking out with multiples, but seems like they got a huge restock of LB 11s and Black/Infrared 6s.

It's downright disgusting to me though, how hidden a restock of a shoe is.

Ask HOH online they say contact your store locally and won't verify that at least select stores got stock.
Ask the locals at HOH and they might as well pretend and say no speaka da engles, the way they lie and squirm and dodge whether they got stock in.

That's a better answer than "We have no information about a restock." It seems like employees were instructed not to give out information which kinda seems messed up but when you look at some of the incidents that happens at releases you can't really blame them.

Ask HOH online they say contact your store locally and won't verify that at least select stores got stock.
Ask the locals at HOH and they might as well pretend and say no speaka da engles, the way they lie and squirm and dodge whether they got stock in.

That's a better answer than "We have no information about a restock." It seems like employees were instructed not to give out information which kinda seems messed up but when you look at some of the incidents that happens at releases you can't really blame them.

Also, if rather a low key restock than a hyped one. Less hassle vs people lining up for days.

Always people that aren't happy tho unless it's just handed to them :smh:

Also, if rather a low key restock than a hyped one. Less hassle vs people lining up for days.

Always people that aren't happy tho unless it's just handed to them
mean.gif
Lazy.

I went to my spot and my manager asked if I wanted them all. I took care of who needed pairs and left the rest for others. They got a release restock, not just a FSR.

I agree. It was only three gentlemen waiting when I arrived. One asked an employee if they were doing the restock a few minutes before they opened and she said she wasn't able to speak about it. Then they started putting the shoes on display.

I agree. It was only three gentlemen waiting when I arrived. One asked an employee if they were doing the restock a few minutes before they opened and she said she wasn't able to speak about it. Then they started putting the shoes on display.

Yea.... I went in the store around noon and the legend blue xi were on display. Dude was like "hey we got the xis" and grabbed my size I asked for. Was really easy.

Only gripe was that I couldn't use my VIP rewards but it's whatever.

People knew stuff was going to be restocked. Just was a matter of taking a road trip to see.

HOH Serramonte had hella pairs... 3 pair limit for men's sizes. Hit a bunch of nt famb up everyone got a pair.

Yea.... I went in the store around noon and the legend blue xi were on display. Dude was like "hey we got the xis" and grabbed my size I asked for. Was really easy.

Only gripe was that I couldn't use my VIP rewards but it's whatever.

People knew stuff was going to be restocked. Just was a matter of taking a road trip to see.

I think this may be the closest experience to how buying Jordans "used to be" as far as being able to walk in and walk out.

HOH Serramonte had hella pairs... 3 pair limit for men's sizes. Hit a bunch of nt famb up everyone got a pair.
Same with my HOH...LOTS of pairs. 

No limit if you know the manager though. He just wanted to make his goal so he could go home early.

this sounded like memorial city mall this morning...if so i was first in line with work clothes on...

Did you want a full blown announcement on twitter, ig an fb?? they went about it correctly with the unnaounced restock today.. they didnt want chaos.. people do not know how to act when it comes to 11s..lol

but i see y it upset you by calling and them still being shady at the local stores.. thank god the 3 stores i called werent as shady as your stores were.. id be pissed too

Ah it doesn't really matter what I think. They did it and do it how they feel like doing it.
If HOH corporate doesn't have a problem with bad customer service and attitudes then, who am I to complain.

Last edited:
It's stupid. That's a female issue. Not for guys. Wear whatever the hell shoes we wanna wear. Give a damn bout the season.

Female issue? Oh really?
Im one who saya it doeant matter to the people claiming its a winter shoe, guess what! Im a female! :tongue:

"Its stupid" that you would say its a female issue when its guys saying this.

And no, i dont know what you meant

It's stupid. That's a female issue. Not for guys. Wear whatever the hell shoes we wanna wear. Give a damn bout the season.

Female issue? Oh really?
Im one who saya it doeant matter to the people claiming its a winter shoe, guess what! Im a female! :tongue:

"Its stupid" that you would say its a female issue when its guys saying this.

And no, i dont know what you meant

No worries. It's just "tuff" talk.
People say some shoes are summer shoes because they would get dirty in the winter weather meaning the salt and snow would destroy them. It's nothing macho about it at all. Just practical.

No worries. It's just "tuff" talk.
People say some shoes are summer shoes because they would get dirty in the winter weather meaning the salt and snow would destroy them. It's nothing macho about it at all. Just practical.

Yeah, maybe its the Superbowl bringing out that tuff talk :lol:

Youre right it has nothing to do with being macho as some would like to think. I mean, i can definitely understand people not wanting to mess them up by getting dirty when wearing them out casually in the winter, but to those of us that ball in them like me weather doesnt matter.

Not to mention i live in Cali in an area where almost anything is wearable all year long. :wink:

Yeah, maybe its the Superbowl bringing out that tuff talk
laugh.gif

Youre right it has nothing to do with being macho as some would like to think. I mean, i can definitely understand people not wanting to mess them up by getting dirty when wearing them out casually in the winter, but to those of us that ball in them like me weather doesnt matter.

Not to mention i live in Cali in an area where almost anything is wearable all year long.
wink.gif
I'm sensitive; you could say I'm Drake-like.

I'm also a Leo, and love long walks on the beach. Oh, and I have an affinity for Nike sneakers...I know, immature, but it's my only vice...well other than loving too hard.

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom