12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

roll.gif
Wait, you're female; sorry I thought you were a guy but considering your avy...

Who got LB 11's in SO CAL today

I Know HOH in Riverside got 48 mens pairs

HOH in West Covina got no Mens pairs and ALL GS PAIRS

Who CAWPED???

HOH had FSR on GS sizes by me.  Foot action had the damn shoe on the wall lol.  FSR as far as the lady could tell me.  Walked in around one o clock on Sunday and was out in 5 minutes.  The lady was nice enough to ask if I wanted to try it on?  Baffled I was since it was the first time in my entire life I could have tried on an XI in a store lol.  Needless to say, I have maintained the motto of "one to rock, one to stock" for the non-pack XI's lol.  Mind you this was PLM down in Broward County in Florida.

I don't frequent the mall as much as I used to to be able to luck out like that. ^

That's cool though.

Not gonna lie, I don't go to the mall ever.  Last time I was in a mall was maybe a month or two ago.  The restock was low key and honestly it was known all over twitter.  Had I not had twitter, wouldn't have known about it.  Went as far as calling before even going into the mall since Twitter isn't truly reliable 100% of the time.  Called HOH first and then the representative at Foot Locker/HOH said "you might wanna try Footaction."  I should probably go into that Foot Locker and give that girl a Coke and a smile for the helpful hint.

Who all had luck on the HOH restocks???
nerd.gif
Not I. Struck out for the second straight time on these Legend 11s. FTL store manager said they sold out of the few pairs they had at the HOH in the SP Mall (Charlotte, NC) in about 45 minutes. Arrived about 2 hours after they opened and only had Gym Red 13s left. The HoH across town at the Carolina Place Mall only had Grey Toe 13s left.

I personally wouldn't double up on "Legend Blue's" unless I was going to trade. No matter what you do DS or not they will yellow regardless.

Everything they restocked I already have. No big deal that I missed this restock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom