12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

A heads up for everyone that called in their $20 WC from FNL on the original 12/20 release date. Check your statements. They DID NOT process my refunds. However, the CSR could see were I had called in on their call notes and they have now processed the refunds. Bet a lot of people don't check and just get got!

Just bit the bullet and picked up a DS pair for reseller price. Hate having to pay that markup but after striking out on the first release and restock, it was worth a few extra dollars to add these to the collection.

Last edited:
A heads up for everyone that called in their $20 WC from FNL on the original 12/20 release date. Check your statements. They DID NOT process my refunds. However, the CSR could see were I had called in on their call notes and they have now processed the refunds. Bet a lot of people don't check and just get got!
I ended up having to call in several times before they did it.

Last edited:
Try looking on local Facebook groups, Instagram (use hashtags), Craigslist, Twitter or you can pay $20 to swap with sole supremacy. Also you can put in your niketalk signature *need size swap in legend blues sz 9 to 8*
I'll take my chances with sole supremacy. Save myself the extra time and trouble. Do they do online (mail -in) trade ins though or do I have to find a store? 

I'll take my chances with sole supremacy. Save myself the extra time and trouble. Do they do online (mail -in) trade ins though or do I have to find a store? 
Their only store is located in Newark, California, but they also do size swaps and trades via shipping, you just have to email or call them.

Is $250 the average on resell or something?
Did you come to that conclusion based on the $20 size swap + retail= $250?

I think that is just their standard swap fee. Has nothing to do with resell prices.

Last edited:
Did you come to that conclusion based on the $20 size swap + retail= $250?

I think that is just their standard swap fee. Has nothing to do with resell prices.

Nothing to do with size swapping just people offering $250 to buy a pair.

**ATTENTION NYC NT'ers**

They have a full size run in the new Footaction/J23 store on 34th street in NYC.

They reopened yesterday after refurbishing and have full size runs of these and also sport blue 6's and some Jordan 13s

**ATTENTION NYC NT'ers**

They have a full size run in the new Footaction/J23 store on 34th street in NYC.

They reopened yesterday after refurbishing and have full size runs of these and also sport blue 6's and some Jordan 13s
This. I was in there this morning looking around and a couple of employees all tried to push the 11's on me. Looks like they got a ton of them. 

What!! I'm like a 40 min train ride from Penn station, I'll take the first train in, in the morning... You think they still have stock?

I was on my honeymoon during release, still looking for my pair

Last edited:

This. I was in there this morning looking around and a couple of employees all tried to push the 11's on me. Looks like they got a ton of them. 
lol they did that when toro 6s came out here in new orleans...."yea we got them red 6s....HOW MANY DO YOU WANT?!?!" 

i died. i bought 2 mens and a GS.

I had a guy on Facebook trying to buy a pair from me. He offered $230 talking about the restock made the value go down.

lol they did that when toro 6s came out here in new orleans...."yea we got them red 6s....HOW MANY DO YOU WANT?!?!" 

i died. i bought 2 mens and a GS.

You died but still copped 3 pairs :lol:

**ATTENTION NYC NT'ers**

Picked them up to flip, but with so many pairs out there I might just wear them.  I was only lukewarm on them till I got em in hand.  The leather on the upper makes them one of the better quality 11s if you got a pair without a lot of flaws. 

Can't decide whether to rock or sell.  Guess that all depends on whether I win that mirror foam raffle.

Back
Top Bottom