12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Social media ruins everything ...I remember when people had their size already saved on their wish list from the wish list trick and social media went ape **** crazy with instructions of how to do this, needless to say when people logged into their wishlist in a week or so before release day, their carts and list were empty and FNL replaced the shoes with a "Make A Wish" gift card.
laugh.gif
dude they almost caught me slippin with that nifty trick. lucky i glanced and said WTF? lol

Social media ruins everything ...I remember when people had their size already saved on their wish list from the wish list trick and social media went ape **** crazy with instructions of how to do this, needless to say when people logged into their wishlist in a week or so before release day, their carts and list were empty and FNL replaced the shoes with a "Make A Wish" gift card. :lol:

dude they almost caught me slippin with that nifty trick. lucky i glanced and said WTF? lol

Bruh, im sure one these cats in here was asleep and bought it, talkin bout easy cawp!

Social media ruins everything ...I remember when people had their size already saved on their wish list from the wish list trick and social media went ape **** crazy with instructions of how to do this, needless to say when people logged into their wishlist in a week or so before release day, their carts and list were empty and FNL replaced the shoes with a "Make A Wish" gift card.
laugh.gif
Bruh, im sure one these cats in here was asleep and bought it, talkin bout easy cawp!
im almost sure there were people who were in such a rush to checkout for fear of not carting these that they didnt notice until they got their order confirmation or until they paid and are at the "THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER" page lmao

easy easy comeups for Make A Wish Foundation lmao

Last edited:

Saw a couple in the buy/sell forum for under $300, I think it was $270 or $280.
Good looks, but it's retail or bust. Won't even be mad if sizes pop up and I strike out. Could never cook on restocks anyway.
Retail is $225, if you hurry and cop the pair for $270 thats only $35 difference.
i thought retail was $200 on these? unless youre counting after tax total. If so, mine came to around $220 as well.

Yall lost if you waiting on restock on NDC. Bots will be running that page 24/7 now.
as of now, it seems like it might not happen or get rescheduled. they took all sizes down off server. but youre right. if and when it does happen...its gonna be crazy.

Good looks, but it's retail or bust. Won't even be mad if sizes pop up and I strike out. Could never cook on restocks anyway.
they upped retail on the restocks, I got the legend 11's on the quiet restock at some stores and it was 220 even....so at $280 and not worrying about being frustrated by bots seems worth it. 

some sites have oreos up for pre order $250, I may just find out if they'll do 240 shipped and get my pair. 

Watch chelsea play on drop day. 

they upped retail on the restocks, I got the legend 11's on the quiet restock at some stores and it was 220 even....so at $280 and not worrying about being frustrated by bots seems worth it. 

some sites have oreos up for pre order $250, I may just find out if they'll do 240 shipped and get my pair. 

Watch chelsea play on drop day. 

they rather complain than think logically

Social media ruins everything ...I remember when people had their size already saved on their wish list from the wish list trick and social media went ape **** crazy with instructions of how to do this, needless to say when people logged into their wishlist in a week or so before release day, their carts and list were empty and FNL replaced the shoes with a "Make A Wish" gift card. :lol: lmao I remember that [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

I got my 2 pair good luck on the restock yall.. I just cant wait till summer to bust mine out...
they restocked these a buuuunch of times in diff places. cats who want a pair or a second pair just gotta be patient and wait for another restock. im waiting on my doubleup pair.

I got my 2 pair good luck on the restock yall.. I just cant wait till summer to bust mine out...

they restocked these a buuuunch of times in diff places. cats who want a pair or a second pair just gotta be patient and wait for another restock. im waiting on my doubleup pair.

Ehhh.... It's safe to say that 90% of people that missed out will miss again. Also, there is not guarantee these will see another large restock. That super bowl restock was a Big Bang

Ehhh.... It's safe to say that 90% of people that missed out will miss again. Also, there is not guarantee these will see another large restock. That super bowl restock was a Big Bang
of course luck also plays a part. restocks are almost always chaotic, but i just want a shot to get another pair. like i said, im good cause i already got my pair, but still want a doubleup. not sweating it.

there been a couple restocks in my local JJ and footlockers and HOHs, but i always had work so never got a chance to get down there.

Back
Top Bottom