12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yea you really gotta not be paying attention if you haven't copped at least once, or you were out of the country.  There was a rumor of a restock, but sizes were taken down about 2 hours after being loaded.  I honestly think most people that needed em, got em.  The resell prices are really settling now and I think the bad weather combined with this being an all white shoe just has people waiting or not even bothering at the moment.  Could prices go up?  They sure will eventually.  But I can say that this has been the most expensive month for shoe heads in a long long time.  I can't really see too many people (unless they have the funds) going nuts for the rest of the month if they were in NY and were able to cop everything (or wanted to cop everything) that dropped in the last 2 weeks.  

Last edited:

Yea you really gotta not be paying attention if you haven't copped at least once, or you were out of the country.  There was a rumor of a restock, but sizes were taken down about 2 hours after being loaded.  I honestly think most people that needed em, got em.  The resell prices are really settling now and I think the bad weather combined with this being an all white shoe just has people waiting or not even bothering at the moment.  Could prices go up?  They sure will eventually.  But I can say that this has been the most expensive month for shoe heads in a long long time.  I can't really see too many people (unless they have the funds) going nuts for the rest of the month if they were in NY and were able to cop everything (or wanted to cop everything) that dropped in the last 2 weeks.  
You're right even though I don't like foamposites that much the chrome ones do look nice, the photo reels looked alright, and the laser 4s are the best out of the collection.

summer time its gonna get real with the resell prices

it only makes sense that the 2015 holiday J11 release are the space jams.  is the writing not on the wall here ?   "Marvin the Martian" 7's ,  Hare 7's , Bordeaux 7's.   End the year off with the Space Jam 11's.   JB already got the whole Looney Tune theme going so why not

it only makes sense that the 2015 holiday J11 release are the space jams.  is the writing not on the wall here ?   "Marvin the Martian" 7's ,  Hare 7's , Bordeaux 7's.   End the year off with the Space Jam 11's.   JB already got the whole Looney Tune theme going so why not

What I thought but according to Balt it's not.
View media item 1410751

If Space Jams or something similar do come out at the end of this year hype will be at an all time high, even higher than the Concord release.

So basically a Bred with a Space Jam mid sole, and leather upper? ....and is its not $199 retail then I wonder how much is the raised retail pricing.

Robocopped if its true.

I've already heard people use the term....*drum roll*  "Space Breds" 
laugh.gif
  I hope it doesn't stick, but I know it will!

I've already heard people use the term....*drum roll*  "Space Breds" 
laugh.gif
  I hope it doesn't stick, but I know it will!
This is terrible. I bought a pair for my little sister and she has yet to pay me for them...She's lucky I dont wear a 6. Good luck to those still on the hunt!

Y'all gonna be so mad when someone at the New Years Eve party 2016 walks up on you and says "Aww man! Your new Space Breds on fleek!"  

Ok...Ok...I'll stop...won't mention it again!

Back
Top Bottom