12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Copped my pair at the Flatbush pop-up store today, place was sicckkk.

I also went in HOH on 34th Street they have so many kicks in stock.

Then I went to Flight 23 and they just sold the last pair of the NYC 1s size 10.5 i was amazed that they still had a pair.
eek.gif
 kinda tight that some tourist guy got them instead of me. 

Anyways HOH has full size runs and Flight 23 has some pairs if I'm not mistaken. Both stores also have some FLEE *** clothing. 

I had a guy hit me up trying to get one of my pairs. He offered $150 and Kobe 8 Christmas. That was an interesting offer.

heres my sob story.

Im in hs and didnt have the cash to get these whenever they launched and have been waiting to hit a restock for retail. I come here to relay the restock info to see that it has already posted along with someone who is asking if there is any resale value. Welcome to Niketalk.

heres my sob story.

Im in hs and didnt have the cash to get these whenever they launched and have been waiting to hit a restock for retail. I come here to relay the restock info to see that it has already posted along with someone who is asking if there is any resale value. Welcome to Niketalk.
Well I asked because it was going to affect how much I really felt like paying for some new shoes at this moment. If they had a relatively high value, I'd flip them and if they didnt, I might buy them for myself idk

He's giving the link so people with page monitors can monitor any changes for it in the case that they do restock.
Exactamundo!!! ^

and that Sizes have been loaded up on NDC so we'll see!

Plus Today is MJ's BDAY!

So we'll SEE! 
nerd.gif

dear god. please let me cop these on the restock. yea i know you let me cook all weekend long but keep in mind i never copped anything on a restock. so in closing god ill be for ever grateful. thanks in advance

Social media ruins everything ...I remember when people had their size already saved on their wish list from the wish list trick and social media went ape **** crazy with instructions of how to do this, needless to say when people logged into their wishlist in a week or so before release day, their carts and list were empty and FNL replaced the shoes with a "Make A Wish" gift card. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember this gapping last year too. I'm sure if they don't restock tonight, they will within the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom