12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Anyone know how to get this Mark off? Looks like some sort of ink or light paint mark from the recepit rubbing against it in the box. I got most of it off using sneaker cleaner but the remainder is being stubborn. They are new btw. The last little but is a ***** to get off. I think i am going to need something a bit stronger than sneaker cleaner to get the rest off. Its fading, but my finger is becoming numb from rubbing.
sick.gif
A cuetip/cotton bud and some nail polish remover just a smooth quick action has helped me remove ink and other marks from my kicks before. Maybe some Jason Markk product, that usually helps lift dirt and grime off. Hope you can sort it out.

Anyone know how to get this Mark off? Looks like some sort of ink or light paint mark from the recepit rubbing against it in the box. I got most of it off using sneaker cleaner but the remainder is being stubborn. They are new btw. The last little but is a ***** to get off. I think i am going to need something a bit stronger than sneaker cleaner to get the rest off. Its fading, but my finger is becoming numb from rubbing.
sick.gif
Try Mr. Clean magic eraser. That thing does wonders. Rub lightliy at first cause it is strong.

Yep, Ink from the receipt. Good luck getting it off.. I've seen people use straight acetone and it doesn't even fade
most receipt from FNL, FTL, FTA, and Nike are thermo-papers. no ink there. 

those are marks from a certain mold for the sole that causes that same mark on some xi for a long time. 

Ill wait for later this year to get a pair. I literally slept on these and did not hear my alarm 
laugh.gif

A dude literally followed my chick around the store, so I walked up to dude like bruh WTF are you doin? ...fool said he simply admiring her Legend Blues ...was about to be some slow singing and flower bringin in that jawn.

A dude literally followed my chick around the store, so I walked up to dude like bruh WTF are you doin? ...fool said he simply admiring her Legend Blues ...was about to be some slow singing and flower bringin in that jawn.
The thirst is real.

For girls and js

I had to rep u for using the line from that classic Biggie joint Warning..

I think that number is about right. But look at this way.....there was at least 2 million people wanting those shoes. Raffle bins had 100s of tickets. 500k is an extremely low number in comparison to the demand

Back
Top Bottom