12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

If they restock again, I'll probably grab another pair.
I have 2 now. Would swap the third for another XI once these go back up in value.

Much easier to double and triple up when you can get them every couple of months than dropping $400-600 at once :lol:

^ Not a bad idea. I've been fiending for Concords and Altitudes, but I dunno if I can swing a trade for those with these. Plus I'd be waiting AWHILE.

The more I see these on feet around the city, I want to slap myself for passing on them. Guess I am now in search for a 6.5.

im pulling mine out this summer too icy white i need to open my box i bet they already yellow
Looked at mine the other day, still looking perfect. Just waiting for that sunny day with no chance of rain and then they will be on feet before my socks.

Says the lady that got her pair on RD.
I got them for a sibling. I wasn't interested in these. I've paid over retail for snekers before but for a GS shoe that seems excessive to me.
Nowadays GS sizes are marked up almost higher than a mens sizes due to most ladies and kids being a GS.  Even in our Buy/Sell forum here on NT, the GS sizes are marked higher than the mens section and we're talkin about the same exact shoe.

Nowadays GS sizes are marked up almost higher than a mens sizes due to most ladies and kids being a GS.  Even in our Buy/Sell forum here on NT, the GS sizes are marked higher than the mens section and we're talkin about the same exact shoe.
That's sad and unforntunately its part of the culture now. I wear a 7.5-8 depending on the shoe so I expect to pay top $$$ for them.

GS is where the money is at now honestly.
Yep, since retail is less than mens, resellers make up the difference in the markup ...most cats gotta buy their wife, girl, or kids the same shoe they are copping for themselves anyway.

I actually grabbed a pair from a member here for $225. I didn't see anything less than that on ebay for my size. His ebay listing was actually higher than 225.

Anyone know how to get this Mark off? Looks like some sort of ink or light paint mark from the recepit rubbing against it in the box. I got most of it off using sneaker cleaner but the remainder is being stubborn. They are new btw. The last little but is a ***** to get off. I think i am going to need something a bit stronger than sneaker cleaner to get the rest off. Its fading, but my finger is becoming numb from rubbing. :x

View media item 1432612
View media item 1432613

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get this Mark off? Looks like some sort of ink or light paint mark from the recepit rubbing against it in the box. I got most of it off using sneaker cleaner but the remainder is being stubborn. They are new btw. The last little but is a ***** to get off. I think i am going to need something a bit stronger than sneaker cleaner to get the rest off. Its fading, but my finger is becoming numb from rubbing. :x

View media item 1432613
Yep, Ink from the receipt. Good luck getting it off.. I've seen people use straight acetone and it doesn't even fade

Yep, Ink from the receipt. Good luck getting it off.. I've seen people use straight acetone and it doesn't even fade
I got a good amount of it off it was actually worse. I figured it was from the receipt from it sitting against them in the box. I need to keep working at it in increments. As long as i can get it to where its barley noticeable. But my damn finger is on fire lol. I have used Footlocker sneaker cleaner, haven't tried any harsh chemicals. Was going to buy some goof off, but it said not to use it on "rubber". 

Found this, going to give it a try. http://www.ehow.com/how_5914443_remove-ink-rubber.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom