12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

that Js to an interview question was stupid. but the question about laces i would say is legit. the guy is asking for an opinion. is that not allowed? if yall dont like the question or feel its dumb, keep it pushing. yall aint gotta answer.

if i remember correctly, on the day of and the days after when the legend blues release, a few cats were discussing in this thread what the best way to lace these up were. all the way to top or not was discussed and diff opinions were given no problem whatsoevcer. so why is it now ridiculous? cause it aint release day no more and hype died? c'mon now.
Thank you! finally somebody who doesn't try to shut down everybody "newer" to the game than them.

Last edited:

that Js to an interview question was stupid. but the question about laces i would say is legit. the guy is asking for an opinion. is that not allowed? if yall dont like the question or feel its dumb, keep it pushing. yall aint gotta answer.

if i remember correctly, on the day of and the days after when the legend blues release, a few cats were discussing in this thread what the best way to lace these up were. all the way to top or not was discussed and diff opinions were given no problem whatsoevcer. so why is it now ridiculous? cause it aint release day no more and hype died? c'mon now.
Thank you! finally somebody who doesn't try to shut down everybody "newer" to the game than them.
when i first joined, somebody also tried to get at me and used my postcount/joindate against me. suffice to say, i put that person in his place, for lack of a better term. that ish doesnt/shouldnt matter 1 bit IMO.

some cats on here think with and live by that mentality tho. its so dumb. they act like they were born with an existing shoe collection and like a thousand posts. but the reality is....they started at the bottom just like me and you, with their first post and their first kick.

dont get discouraged tho. theres WAAAY more cool people here than anti-social haters.

Last edited:
when i first joined, somebody also tried to get at me and used my postcount/joindate against me. suffice to say, i put that person in his place, for lack of a better term. that ish doesnt/shouldnt matter 1 bit IMO.

some cats on here think with and live by that mentality tho. its so dumb. they act like they were born with an existing shoe collection and like a thousand posts. but the reality is....they started at the bottom just like me and you, with their first post and their first kick.

dont get discouraged tho. theres WAAAY more cool people here than anti-social haters.

Haha i bet you put him in his place alright!

Also, some people like making something outta nothing.

Last edited:

Haha i bet you put him in his place alright!

Also, some people like making something outta nothing.
just to be clear so no salt comes my way....by "put him in his place" i didnt mean anything malicious nor am i throwing shade at dude. what i meant was that i provided a rebuttal to his foolishness with several good points on why my postcount and joindate is irrelevant.

thanks man, people are just soooo damn salty on here sometimes 
mean.gif

thanks man, people are just soooo damn salty on here sometimes :smh:

Trust me no one is really taking it that serious.

It's just funny dude would ask which one looks better as if it really even matters or looks any different.

jcortes914 jcortes914 its niketalk bro. hypebeast, resellers, haters, lurkers and the occasional people that actually help you out. You get used to it. post away my friend lol

Last edited:
You got one dude asking if he should wear his oreo 4s to a job interview, one asking if he should consider his slam dunk 6s his grails or a rare pick up, and now someone asking which "lace job" is better with the difference being 1 lace hole.....

Shoe gods don't do this to us...
:lol: You forgot to add the size 14 swap for a size 9.

as per another thread...

"bred jams"... although most will hate it, i think it is the easiest and the most accurate, therefore the most appropriate.

same way in this day and time ppl don't actually say "laughing out loud,' it's "lol." so why would i say "black/red" when i can just say "bred" and it's already understood exactly what i'm talking about. i think the nicknames are necessary ala "oreos" "breds" "raptors" "thunders" and so forth. it is a quick reference to a particular shoe AND c/w without having to spell out the whole colorway of the shoe. does that not make perfect sense? someone help me here.

this is directed at those who HATE the nicknames soooo much.
nerd.gif
I see you're back again with these horrible naming conventions...I think you get a kick out of tourturing those of us we despise these names.........
tired.gif

My auto correct has been acting up something crazy recently :lol: how instead of house.

Cool I might finally wear my pair then, my main concern was how bad some of these members pairs looked after 2 wears.

My auto correct has been acting up something crazy recently :lol: how instead of house.

Cool I might finally wear my pair then, my main concern was how bad some of these members pairs looked after 2 wears.

It's about the journey that those wears had. If I'm catching the bus and walking 8 miles through dirt fields then they will look completely different than someone that has worn them daily to the office.
The white patent doesn't just turn yellow over night. Neither do the soles.
The upper being leather instead of mesh does the shoe a big solid since mesh stains easier.

A lot of people complain about yellowing are ones that can't comprehend that the last retros are from like 15 years ago. We also haven't gotten a ton of complaints about the tuxedo lows which also have patent that's white or seen a ton of anniversary xis with crime patent leather.

It's about the journey that those wears had. If I'm catching the bus and walking 8 miles through dirt fields then they will look completely different than someone that has worn them daily to the office.
The upper being leather instead of mesh does the shoe a big solid since mesh stains easier.

A lot of people complain about yellowing are ones that can't comprehend that the last retros are from like 15 years ago. We also haven't gotten a ton of complaints about the tuxedo lows which also have patent that's white or seen a ton of anniversary xis with crime patent leather.
Man I wore mine three times already like a real man; like this:

im waiting for them to not even be a blip on the radar, i do love that new shoe smell though. i think i smell them almost every day.

True true, repped.

Little birdy told me another restock is coming. What's new right. Just on know if it's in store or online footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom