12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I won a pair for a size 9 (not my size), should have never entered (don't want to get banned from future drawings).  Hope they do a drawing for the Black Infrareds and Shattered Backboards before Christmas.
not only did you enter the raffle knowing you didnt want the shoe (which doesnt make sense in the first place), but you entered for a size that wasnt even yours. makes absolutely no sense....

youre like the dudes who live in cali but put in raffles for chicago or nyc locations. smh
mean.gif

Last edited:
I won a pair for a size 9 (not my size), should have never entered (don't want to get banned from future drawings).  Hope they do a drawing for the Black Infrareds and Shattered Backboards before Christmas.
[/quot

I hope you get banned, for messing up other ppl chances

Make that two. Unless someone wanted to trade, I'm probably won't cop. I have until Thursday 8pm anyway.
entered the raffle for ***** and giggles and i actually won a 10
laugh.gif

welp, one unclaimed pair wont raise a flag

not only did you enter the raffle knowing you didnt want the shoe (which doesnt make sense in the first place), but you entered for a size that wasnt even yours. makes absolutely no sense....

youre like the dudes who live in cali but put in raffles for chicago or nyc locations. smh
mean.gif

Make that two. Unless someone wanted to trade, I'm probably won't cop. I have until Thursday 8pm anyway.
entered the raffle for ***** and giggles and i actually won a 10
laugh.gif

welp, one unclaimed pair wont raise a flag

mean.gif

yea, theyre all dummies like you, for doing that. whats your point? im pretty sure they at least entered for their size tho. what you did just made ZERO sense.

:smh:

I don't get it... Was your size greyed out or something?

Forget banning Airsak from a thread. Just IP block off NT due to straight stupidity 
mean.gif
. Thread after thread dude amazes us some how.....

I've seen Recent Ebay Auctions end at $190 and up and these - BRAND NEW

not sure about the size but It was more then 1 auction.

Purchase them and return them to a nikestore

i believe he probably has a pair already. i dont really believe the part about his cousin tho. because looking back at his personality (dude loves to share about himself), if that were true he would have came right out with that instead of posting that stupid swaggy p gif. *kanyeshrug*

Last edited:

really, we annoy you? now pull the switcharoo and think about how annoying it must be to deal with u and your shenanigans.

i believe he probably has a pair already. i dont really believe the part about his cousin tho. because looking back at his personality (dude loves to share about himself), if that were true he would have came right out with that instead of posting that stupid swaggy p gif. *kanyeshrug*
The part that's annoying about what you and others were trying to do (get me banned for some stupid **** that has nothing to do with NT.  Second believe what you want, I could give a **** what you think about me, others know the "real" me and how I feel about sneakers.  *Drop Mic*

Just woke up to a winning email :nthat: probably gonna use a couple gift cards I got on em

Last edited:
I wasn't speaking about you having a pair or not. Was talking about your reason behind entering not for your size

nike doesnt care yet, you guys dont have to buy..I've gotten a few raffles on my backup account that has 0 purchases havent been banned

I wasn't speaking about you having a pair or not. Was talking about your reason behind entering not for your size
So if that's not the reason why would I want to get a pair (not my size) and I already a pair.  You can get these for retail or less so no resell.  So enlighten my friend.

Back
Top Bottom